• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

New face here

football forum

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, klosefan2 said:

Since I am pretty biased, I would say good. However, he needs a lot of improvement. The team isn't very competitive at this point. But he's still a very young coach, a lot of things are ahead of him. Wishing only the best. 

Welcome to the forum and yeah, Miroslav Klose was one of my favourite players as well. He was an excellent athletic, hardworking forward who had a nose for a goal. His scoring record for Germany was phenomenal. I hope he does well as a young manager in Austria. If his managerial capabilities are anywhere as good as his talent as a player was, then I think that he will have a successful career ahead of him in management.

3 minutes ago, klosefan2 said:

Not popular opinion probably, but Neuer is amazing.

How is it not popular? He is/was regarded as the best goalkeeper in the world by many. 

Welcome by the way. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Reluctant Striker said:

Hello!

I'm a Villa & England fan..

But if I had to choose who my favourite ever German player was, it would be Lothar Matthaus. He was an amazing player. And Jurgen Klinsmann (the acrobatic diver) grew on me when we got to see his personality in English football. And very often since on TV, as a guest analyst.

I will get it right this time and stop @nudge from kicking my arse and NO, he did not introduce himself separately but welcome aboard, cough, cough, @Reluctant Striker but really I would not class you as a newbie as you have been in TF365 since June last year, but never mind. O.o

wink-john-c-reily.gif

• Administrator
5 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

I will get it right this time and stop @nudge from kicking my arse and NO, he did not introduce himself separately but welcome aboard, cough, cough, @Reluctant Striker but really I would not class you as a newbie as you have been in TF365 since June last year, but never mind. O.o

wink-john-c-reily.gif

What? 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

I think you've got mixed up. 

More than likely, I actually watched some of the Brazil match on this laptop yesterday and that did my head in after seeing Richarlison's second goal, still thinking about it, I bet he can't do that with Spurs. xD

• 2 weeks later...

Archived