• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group E - R2 - Japan 0-1 Costa Rica - Sunday 27th November, 2022

football forum

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, N U F C said:

Germany will be the biggest winners if this stays the same.

Means they’d probably get through by beating Costa Rica, regardless of what happens tonight.

Maaaaaaaybeeeee. Mayyyyyyybeee. I think if they draw with spain they'll be in good shape, as Spain will need to beat japan, and Germany will have their lives in their hands vs Costa Rica. A win for Germany obviously is brilliant for them. However, a loss will strongly depend on how many they lose by, and how many they can win by against Costa Rica, and then Japan getting anything from Spain becomes a disaster ect. 

• The title was changed to Group E - R2 - Japan 0-1 Costa Rica - Sunday 27th November, 2022
3 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

"Japan have never won a world cup match when conceding the first goal, won 7, drawn 2"

Ummm. Did you forget about 3 days ago already you thick prick? 

And I think you wrote it out wrong

Costa Rica gave away the most cynical foul at 0-0 when one of the Japanese players was clean through. It should have resulted in red for me but they got away with it and shithoused the win. I hate to see pointless teams rewarded when they have done nothing to deserve the win but that's Football.

Japan have got to take a look at themselves though. They had it in their hands and couldn't have asked for a better fixture. They made all the running but they didn't create enough.

Blown it now because they won't get anything against Spain.

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Costa Rica gave away the most cynical foul at 0-0 when one of the Japanese players was clean through. It should have resulted in red for me

If it's the same one I'm thinking of, two other Costa Rica defenders were closing in too, so don't think it was a denial of a clear goalscoring opportunity as those defenders were close enough. I can see why it was yellow.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived