talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group E - R2 - Spain 1-1 Germany - Sunday 27th November, 2022

football forum

Just now, Stan said:

Yeah I hope Costa Rica can turn up like they did today and make it competitive, as opposed to the side that turned up against Spain. They can still qualify too if they win and Japan don't, or draw and Japan lose... 

I find it hard to see any other outcome than Spain and Germany winning their last games but you never know I guess.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, N U F C said:

I find it hard to see any other outcome than Spain and Germany winning their last games but you never know I guess.

True, just depends by how many Japan could lose by and if Germany do their bit as required. 

• The title was changed to Group E - R2 - Spain 1-1 Germany - Sunday 27th November, 2022
Just now, Spike said:

I can see why Fullkrug is a fan favourite

Obviously we have a big Werder contingent here, and they're a sympathetic club in general. But it's not about fan favoritism. If Nils Peterson or a cunt like Selke was the form striker we'd still want him started up front over the likes of the fraudulent Havertz or Muller, who despite scoring lots of goals, his position is literally to pop up in weird spaces created by a striker, not to lead the line at all. 

11 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Your bias against spurs is so obvious. He's certainly more knowledgable than most 

He's an overrated manager and he's a shit pundit.

Also, being more knowledgeable doesn't always translate to being a good pundit. You need to have some level of charisma and emote some emotion or enthusiasm. He doesn't do that.

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Yes. He equalized for 1-1

21 minutes ago, Tommy said:

My Facebook feed is full of Füllkrug. So I'm very certain he did. xD

A very well taken goal at that.

I don't think Havertz or Muller score that. And Musiala missed a very similar chance shortly before the goal. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived