talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group F - R2 - Belgium 0-2 Morocco - Sunday 27th November, 2022

football forum

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good free kick from Ziyech the attacker just moved too quickly.

Morocco disciplined in defence notice E. Hazard often has two defenders on him. De Bruyne not really getting on the ball, both him and Hazard having to run into defence to help get the ball up the pitch. 

Suspect a 1-0 for Belgium. 

Great singing by the Moroccan fans for the national anthem.

• Administrator

Belgium. Shite is too generous for them. 

People moan about Messi ambling about sometimes or looking uninterested. 

Take a look at De Bruyne today. Utterly dreadful performance from him. Most Belgians looked bored, but for someone who is deemed to be one of the best playmakers around, he couldn't even be arsed to try and do anything today. 

Lazy and very uninspiring from him and several others. 

Morocco deserve a hell of a lot of praise. Managed the game perfectly, saw how they could nullify Belgium and hit them at the right moments. Belgium could actually learn a lot form Morocco in how to have spirit and desire to win a game. 

Martinez has a lot to answer for as well. 

• The title was changed to Group F - R2 - Belgium 0-2 Morocco - Sunday 27th November, 2022
  • Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Stan said:

Belgium. Shite is too generous for them. 

People moan about Messi ambling about sometimes or looking uninterested. 

Take a look at De Bruyne today. Utterly dreadful performance from him. Most Belgians looked bored, but for someone who is deemed to be one of the best playmakers around, he couldn't even be arsed to try and do anything today. 

Lazy and very uninspiring from him and several others. 

Morocco deserve a hell of a lot of praise. Managed the game perfectly, saw how they could nullify Belgium and hit them at the right moments. Belgium could actually learn a lot form Morocco in how to have spirit and desire to win a game. 

Martinez has a lot to answer for as well. 

We're likely getting three key players back earlier than expected. Works out well this.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dan said:

We're likely getting three key players back earlier than expected. Works out well this.

That's a plus side of course!

Just need England, Ghana, Senegal all to follow suit. Although I don't think they'll play against MK Dons, whoever does come back early. Need them fit for Newcastle though! 

29 minutes ago, Dan said:

27 minutes ago, Stan said:

That's a plus side of course!

Just need England, Ghana, Senegal all to follow suit. Although I don't think they'll play against MK Dons, whoever does come back early. Need them fit for Newcastle though! 

The plus of having your players returned absolutely disheartened and incredibly low on motivation. 

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, Spike said:

The plus of having your players returned absolutely disheartened and incredibly low on motivation. 

Meh. Could say they're happy to be away from a dysfunctional and failing national side... 

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Spike said:

Thrilled to lose at the world cup a tournament people dream their entire lives of.

Well not thrilled. But they're also not robots and they might be happy to go back home :what:

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Reluctant Striker said:

I've never watched an international tournament & wanted anything than to see any Villa players do well.

Most recently, I loved Emi Martinez heroics in the Copa America. Happy for Matty Cash he had a way out of being 23rd choice right back for England.

Don't get me wrong I've been willing the Leicester lads to do well too. But if they come back early, so be it :what:

3 hours ago, Waylander said:

Credit to Morrocco and Ziyech MOTM?

Courtois for the first, what was he doing?

Belgium  have produced some very good teams in the 80s and of course the recent team.  However they are a  relatively small country and is hard for them to consistently produce these good teams. You would fancy Morocco to beat Canada so Belgium have to beat Croatia. Obviously Croatia is a smaller country. They do very well for their size. I remember reading about if they did the world rankings per capita Croatia were near the top. Faroe islands were actually number one. Which does make sense when you consider the standard a lot of the other countries around about their size are. Iceland was second. Self explanatory that one.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived