talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group G - R2 - Brazil 1-0 Switzerland - Monday 28th November, 2022

football forum

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Group G - R2 - Brazil 1-0 Switzerland - Monday 28th November, 2022
  • The title was changed to Group G - R2 - Brazil 0-0 Switzerland - Monday 28th November, 2022
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I imagine this offside system will be bought in the premier league. So klopp will have to find another excuse :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

I'd love if it was brought into the PL. It seems fairly faultless. Majority of decisions appear to very speedy, too. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, El Profesor said:

We suck without Neymar. Zero creativity. 

Raphinha should be benched. He's had a terrible World Cup so far.

Agreed. No Neymar almost gives a bit of a psychological advantage to the opposition, that's how good he is. 

Raphinha seemed to do 1 good thing and 2 bad things against Serbia. Today it's not even been 1 good thing.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I'd love if it was brought into the PL. It seems fairly faultless. Majority of decisions appear to very speedy, too. 

Yeah its not really debatable is it. The only issue will be when its not clear if a player is interfering with play which can be a bit open to interpretation 

20 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Imagine being a country like Brazil and having to rely on someone like Richarlison to lead your line when you have a more mobile striker like Jesus on your bench. Baffles the mind. 

IMO Pedro is the best striker on the squad. But since he doesn't play in Europe he'll warm the bench.

• The title was changed to Group G - R2 - Brazil 1-0 Switzerland - Monday 28th November, 2022
5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Not a single team at this world cup that would give Man City a game :coffee:

I think most decent club sides would thrash most international sides tbh. But international football is completely different to club football - it's not like these managers get to work with these players day-in-day out. 

Strange match, Switzerland got into dangerous positions several times in the first half yet their final ball or choice was baffling they played it back centrally instead of going for the kill.

Casemiro took his goal well I guess the Swiss did not expect the holding DM to be able to finihs like that. 

In general on the Brazil team i do not rate either RIcharlison or Rapinha. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived