Group H - R2 - South Korea 2-3 Ghana - Monday 28th November, 2022

football forum

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Beelzebub said:

Hope Ghana beats Uruguay to avenge their 2010 robbery

Friday's game is going to be so epic. Glad that there'll be something to play for in the group in terms of advancing, let alone the tension and history of the game form 2010.

• The title was changed to Group H - R2 - South Korea 0-2 Ghana - Monday 28th November, 2022
  • The title was changed to Group H - R2 - South Korea 2-2 Ghana - Monday 28th November, 2022
  • The title was changed to Group H - R2 - South Korea 2-3 Ghana - Monday 28th November, 2022
  • Subscriber

Red card for the South Korea manager. Aggrieved at the fact no added time was added for the Ghana player being down during the initial run of added time and weren't given a chance to take their corner.

Although I don't support the world cup expansion. I do think this game highlights the fact that teams that don't have the best quality can still have good games. Obviously you want to have quality in the world cup but games can still be entertaining. In fact sometimes I think teams with lower quality can have better games because they dont defend so well and you get less stopping

• The topic was unpinned

Archived