The better place to talk football.

Group E - R3 - Japan 2-1 Spain - Thursday 1st December, 2022

football forum

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Rick said:

The curvature of the ball looks like it was over the line to me. Clearly on that picture. 

Australia through, Germany out. @Devil-Dick Willie is crying into his cornflakes rn 

The curvature of the ball looks like there's still some ball level with the line :what:

9 minutes ago, Rick said:

The whole competition has been bent to fuck. That Argentina pen last night was as bad as you’ll see. 

I'll get excited if England get near to the final, but I've struggled a little with this tournament because as you say, every game feels just that little bit dodgy.

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I am eating weet bix, writing a nice letter to flick. The kind Ted Kaczynski liked to write.:ph34r: 

My favourite Chicagoan. A guy I work with fucken ran into him in the woods (they were kids) in the 90s, which is what led him to be arrested a few months later when they mentioned it to a park ranger 

Definitely some odd VAR going on there for Japan (and how it ended, gainst Germany)

It does seem odd how the weird decisions have gone for certain individuals & against hands over mouth Germany.

Gary Neville offending me again right now on ITV. As much as how he sulked through so many God Save The Queens. What an utter spammer. Hope he sees & understands FarleyTV's latest Brendan & Kolo sketch.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

My favourite Chicagoan. A guy I work with fucken ran into him in the woods (they were kids) in the 90s, which is what led him to be arrested a few months later when they mentioned it to a park ranger 

Wasn't it his brother that narced on him? Because when big teds report was published his brother went "damn, Ted thinks all these things and even says 'eat your cake and have it'"

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Wasn't it his brother that narced on him? Because when big teds report was published his brother went "damn, Ted thinks all these things and even says 'eat your cake and have it'"

Yeah but he was ‘missing’, just living in the woods somewhere. I’m sure his brother narced but I don’t think that immediately lead to an arrest 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Ah yes, the undeniable proof that the ball wasn't over the line. A picture of the ball over the line. 

You don't understand rules of football do you? 

Just now, Stan said:

Your old and your eyesight is failing you. I need a second opinion I'm afraid. 

Do yourself a favor. Everyone who's interested actually, not just Stanley. Look at Bluewolfs photo on your laptop/computer. Zoom in. Take a piece of paper or ruler, and use the bottom of your screen as a level, and line it up with the edge of the ball. It'll take you about 10 seconds. 

You will find the edge of the ball is over green grass. 

Archived