The better place to talk football.

Group E - R3 - Japan 2-1 Spain - Thursday 1st December, 2022

football forum

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Do yourself a favor. Everyone who's interested actually, not just Stanley. Look at Bluewolfs photo on your laptop/computer. Zoom in. Take a piece of paper or ruler, and use the bottom of your screen as a level, and line it up with the edge of the ball. It'll take you about 10 seconds. 

You will find the edge of the ball is over green grass. 

Surely the camera angle changes the perspective? The view over the ball is better than an angled view like in Bluewolf's?

By the way, I'm not being deliberately obtuse or awkward. I think there's a tiny bit of the ball over the line. 

36 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Do yourself a favor. Everyone who's interested actually, not just Stanley. Look at Bluewolfs photo on your laptop/computer. Zoom in. Take a piece of paper or ruler, and use the bottom of your screen as a level, and line it up with the edge of the ball. It'll take you about 10 seconds. 

You will find the edge of the ball is over green grass. 

This should only take 10 seconds to understand too.

1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

I'll get excited if England get near to the final, but I've struggled a little with this tournament because as you say, every game feels just that little bit dodgy.

Just wait until Brazil are 1-0 down in the final, and Qatars music plays, and they cash in their money in the bank contract and win the world cup in a triple threat match. 

Nothing against Germany. I just didn't want to hear English commentators ball licking Musiala for having okay games anymore. Talented player but they were analysing his performances as if he was lighting the whole tournament up.

4 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Nothing against Germany. I just didn't want to hear English commentators ball licking Musiala for having okay games anymore. Talented player but they were analysing his performances as if he was lighting the whole tournament up.

Which is funny because the more I see of him the more he reminds me of Sane in terms of composure and mentality. Has all the ability but none of the brains or mental fortitude. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

If you can see green between the edge of the ball and the line you're lying to yourself and should book an appointment with an optician soon.

733BAE54-E609-41F1-BBB1-10C253E47344.thumb.jpeg.6d967ba368a761d4e883990f9d9bef32.jpeg

Its not over. Its tight but the whole sphere of the ball has to go over. Its tight, i can just about see it with my glasses of but with them on its quite  clear 

To be honest I think the real dodgy part about the tie is something no one has mentioned. 
In the Premier League/ Bundesliga and every other non Mikey mouse league in the world, all the final games are played at the same time. This is to avoid collusion and weird results ect. 

Because the results of group F were finalized before kick off in group E, Spain knew their result didn't really matter (so long as Costa Rica don't win). Because they know Belgium are packing up and headed home. In fact, you could argue the Morocco game is the easier of the 2. 
Imagine if the games were played simultaneously, with Belgium being a factor til the very end. Would Spain take it easy after going behind? Would they fuck.  

51 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

To be honest I think the real dodgy part about the tie is something no one has mentioned. 
In the Premier League/ Bundesliga and every other non Mikey mouse league in the world, all the final games are played at the same time. This is to avoid collusion and weird results ect. 

Because the results of group F were finalized before kick off in group E, Spain knew their result didn't really matter (so long as Costa Rica don't win). Because they know Belgium are packing up and headed home. In fact, you could argue the Morocco game is the easier of the 2. 
Imagine if the games were played simultaneously, with Belgium being a factor til the very end. Would Spain take it easy after going behind? Would they fuck.  

Belgium fucking suck. 

28 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Sure, but they have the spookiest names on the team sheet in that group, and the point stands. games that affect each other should be simultaneous. 

Maradona is spooky too and he is dead

Archived