talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group E - R3 - Costa Rica 2-4 Germany - Thursday 1st December, 2022

football forum

• Subscriber

Lineups lineups lineups. Just garbage throughout the tournement. I dont really need to say more when you created 1 goal from open play through 3 matches with your starting lineup. As soon as I saw that lineup against Costa Rica I just felt like vomiting. Kimmich at RB just so you can start fucking Gündogan in the middle - then you sub off Goretzka at half time to put together the dream team of redundancy Kimmich and Gün in the middle together again reunited for some bizarre reason. STOP STARTING MüLLER UP FRONT FUCK. Müller shouldnt have started period based no his performances, based on not coming in healthy, based on being out of form and injured previously. I dont get it, Jögi's legacy is carrying on. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Netflix really should have chosen England. The bad form heading in. Going close in the previous 2 tournaments. Harry Maguire. Complete with that USA episode. It would have been popcorn TV. Even for Joe Biden.

On Germany, it's difficult to have huge amounts of sorrow for any 4 time champions having a bad patch. They're not a million miles away. They will win a 5th before 2014 passes out of living memory.

Archived