talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kyle Walker Completes £50m Move To Manchester City

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

DEsFC4lWAAE34MM?format=jpg&name=large

Either I'm completely missing something or these stats are wrong. There's no way Walker only started on 12 of his 33 appearances and Trippier only six times out of 31?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Either I'm completely missing something or these stats are wrong. There's no way Walker only started on 12 of his 33 appearances and Trippier only six times out of 31?

Yeah Don't know what thats about. 

Spurs more than City will benefit from this deal. By the look of things, Trippier has performed just as good as Walker. This will generate much needed funds as Spurs' only issue is adding strength to the bench as they probably have the best starting XI in the league. 

• Subscriber

Actually looks more and more like he was pushed out by Poch. He actually seems pretty gutted to leave and everything we are hearing suggests this was a Poch decision rather than one of his own making. Best of luck Kyle, been a fantastic guy for this club. Really understood what it meant to play for us and will be missed massively. 

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Storts said:

Actually looks more and more like he was pushed out by Poch. He actually seems pretty gutted to leave and everything we are hearing suggests this was a Poch decision rather than one of his own making. Best of luck Kyle, been a fantastic guy for this club. Really understood what it meant to play for us and will be missed massively. 

what happened with Pocchetino?

25 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Potentially £55m for a downgrade on Sagna and Zabaleta. Man City have been fleeced here.

Rubbish. Even if we accept that those two at their peak were as good if not better, the fact is both are completely washed up and were a liability last season. This is definitely a signing Manchester City needed. Interesting to see how Guardiola deploys him, he's usually brought the best out of full backs.

That's the first real time I've heard Kyle Walker speak. Have to be honest, he comes across a really genuine, likeable bloke.

He sounded dead nervous, like he's not used to the spotlight of interviews, but very well grounded. I hope he does well. He's got the best chance he'll ever have to win the ultimate club competition with City, let alone the League.

Huge fee but he is a very good full back and a big improvement in that area for City. Surprised Spurs let him go to a rival but if they re-invest the money correctly and with a ready made replacement already in the squad its a good deal all round.

You could tell Walker had his head turned months ago as he finished the season really poorly.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Asura said:

Im just trying to understand what this means but I cant, what does this mean in english?

Kyle Walker's missus got licked out by her dog and it went viral.

• Administrator

Have I heard this correctly, but Kyle Walker's long term successor at Tottenham is Kyle Walker-Peters? Talk about fucking bizarre coincidences 

45 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Why not just get Dani Alves on a free?

I rate Walker, but wow. 

I actually think he will fit right in at City and    i see him as a Pep kind of player.

Because PSG overpaid him so he went there.

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Batard said:

Have I heard this correctly, but Kyle Walker's long term successor at Tottenham is Kyle Walker-Peters? Talk about fucking bizarre coincidences 

yep, Spurs do have Kyle Walker-Peters! 

Think he can play left back or right back. 

Archived