talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Round of 16 - Morocco (p) 0-0 Spain - Tuesday 6th December, 2022

football forum

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Round of 16 - Morocco (p) 0-0 Spain - Tuesday 6th December, 2022

Wow, did not see that coming and poor penalties from the Spanish.

The only thing I would say is Spain did not always get the free kicks in open play they should have. One on Olmo sticks out for me.

In open play Morrocco could have had two goals with a better striker and Spain were generally poor in creating goal scoring chances. 

1 hour ago, OrangeKhrush said:

morata must be the most overrated player ever.   

I don’t know how he has continued to get top clubs. Wouldn’t look out of place at Southampton.

Fuck off Spain. Arrogant cunts. 

12 minutes ago, Rick said:

I don’t know how he has continued to get top clubs. Wouldn’t look out of place at Southampton.

Fuck off Spain. Arrogant cunts. 

Biggest conspiracy in football is that he is a tool for clubs to money launder. 

I made a comment about Spain after the Costa Rica game saying I felt it was more Costa Rica were abysmal than Spain amazing, and after the Germany game, where I insisted they weren't all that and could be got at.

Ok, Morocco have basically defended their way to penalties but Spain's inability to unlock the defence and even come up with another tactic shows they are definitely not all that and at the end of the day, they have only won 1 game at the tournament. I standy by what I thought all along and glad to see its come to fruition.

Definitely one of those 'all fart, no poo' teams about. Must be so annoying watching them as a fan. Never been the same clinical team since David Villa tbh.

5 minutes ago, Danny said:

How can you not love football.

London atm

One district in Düsseldorf has a huge Moroccan community, and it was complete chaos when they advanced from the groups. Probably even crazier tonight. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived