talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

football forum

Hi there, new to the forums, from Scotland in the UK, I'm a journalist student currently writing a book on my journey to East German football and what has happened to it,  and also blogging on my website, I'm a massive German football fan (Werder Bremen), I look forward to speaking with everyone

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Welcome mate. I've removed your website link however, we'd rather you establish yourself here first before trying to drive traffic from here to your site. I'm sure you understand. 

Just now, Batard said:

Welcome mate. I've removed your website link however, we'd rather you establish yourself here first before trying to drive traffic from here to your site. I'm sure you understand. 

Of course, apologies 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Oh ffs, another Werder fan, no doubt a Fullkrug fanboy too :ph34r:

I'm kidding. Welcome to the forums and hope you stick around :D

Haha, believe it or not I wasn't a fan of his first time around, I'm a fully paid member of the fan club now

12 hours ago, Wullum55 said:

Hi there, new to the forums, from Scotland in the UK, I'm a journalist student currently writing a book on my journey to East German football and what has happened to it,  and also blogging on my website, I'm a massive German football fan (Werder Bremen), I look forward to speaking with everyone

Welcome buddy, feel free to post on a thread named "ladies feet"

Archived