talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Round of 16 - Brazil 4-1 South Korea - Monday 5th December, 2022

football forum

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have no LBs to play this match. Alex Telles is out of the World Cup and Alex Sandro won't be fit to play this match. 

The solution is Danilo at LB and Eder Militão at RB. 

Gabriel Jesus is also out of the World Cup. He will miss 3 months. That could be a big miss, especially with Firmino not being part of the squad. 

On the other hand, Neymar will be returning. Having him back is huge. 

Brazil faced South Korea in a friendly earlier this year. It was 5-1 Brazil. I'm certain that this time around it will be much tougher to beat the koreans. 

• Subscriber

Neymar coming back is crucial and with him playing behind Richarlison you'll get a lot of good distribution. My player in this Brazil squad is Paqueta, I really like him and the work he does. Brazil to win this one with a little bit of struggle.

Just now, Stan said:

4-0. Paqueta with a lovely goal from Vinicius Jr's chipped cross. 

The dancing is a bit weird. 

A World cup wouldn't be a World cup without a bit of dancing from the Brazilians. 

I'm just happy that we have a competitive Brazilian side again, if we don't win it (we won't) I always want Brazil to win it next. 

Just now, Stan said:

Brazil look the real deal based on this performance. Far too good and quick for South Korea. 

I don't know, I fear our lack of control in the midfield will get exposed big time against stronger competition. 

I hope I'm wrong, but in my opinion Spain, France and England are still better than us. 

• Administrator
Just now, El Profesor said:

I don't know, I fear our lack of control in the midfield will get exposed big time against stronger competition. 

I hope I'm wrong, but in my opinion Spain, France and England are still better than us. 

In comparison to other sides beating a 'lesser' side, some have made hard work of it. 

Brazil have played with lots of style and freedom and creativity. South Korea have probably been the makers of their own downfall to an extent, but Brazil have still turned it on and scored some brilliant goals. Tite is definitely wise enough to have a stronger midfield against stronger opposition. 

• The title was changed to Round of 16 - Brazil 4-1 South Korea - Monday 5th December, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived