talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Round of 16 - Brazil 4-1 South Korea - Monday 5th December, 2022

football forum

• The title was changed to Round of 16 - Brazil 4-0 South Korea - Monday 5th December, 2022
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Beelzebub said:

That game was as important for Brazil as the game against Cameroon.

Ah yes because playing against your bitter rivals in a cup final at your home soil is definitely the same level of commitment as playing Cameroon. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Highlight of the 1st half was Tite doing the pigeon dance after Richarlison scored. 😂

Found that a bit weird to be honest xD

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Beelzebub said:

That game was as important for Brazil as the game against Cameroon.

How in any way does that carry the same importance as a final against your bitter rivals for a continental trophy? 

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

@Storts I think you might be getting Son back tomorrow 

Yeah, he definitely needs the break. Carried on his poor form this year into the World Cup tbh. Worrying. Although that injury has definitely hindered him 

• The title was changed to Round of 16 - Brazil 4-1 South Korea - Monday 5th December, 2022
  • Subscriber

Roy Keane has apparently shown his displeasure at Brazil dancing after scoring goals and called it disrespectful to S.Korea. I think he missed the history/geography lesson which teaches you that dancing is in their culture even if at times yesterday it looked like they were in need of an exorcism. 

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, El Profesor said:

Our midfield is still crap. This formation with only Casemiro and Paquetá as midfielders will not work versus stronger competition.

I can't see you'll struggling against Croatia and I really hope you'll send them back home in the first 20 minutes. If S.Korea who can actually run played his poorly against you'll I can't imagine what a slower side does. Richarlison will start looking like Pele. 

This was a dominant win by Brazil. It finished 4-1 to Brazil in the end, but the fact that Brazil were 4-0 up at half-time, tells us how easy this game really was for them. Some nice goals by Brazil, but Richarlison's goal, has to be the pick of them all, a great team goal, with Richarlison showing off his skills. Brazil are looking very strong.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived