talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham Hotspur Discussion

football forum

Ok Storts, I'd like the benefit of your undoubted wisdom and experience please. Son normally does well against City but Richy scored two against Marseille. Now, it could (But I hope not) be a case that he scores well in the CL but not the PL so, who would you start against City, Son or Richy?

• 2 weeks later...

Antonio Conte will not be renewing his contract with Tottenham Hotspur, and “can’t wait” to return to Juventus amid continued speculation about their management situation. The Italian’s current deal in north London is due to expire in June 2023. (Paolo Bargiggia)

This is the third time I've read this from different sources so I thought I'd post it. If it happens let's ask Ancelotti to come.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
11 hours ago, Chickasaw said:

Kane and Son misfiring, Richarlison subbed. Drop Kane to give him a rest and bring in Lucas Moura. Son needs a rest too. Richarlison has only scored two goals all season. Just what's wrong? Can't put my finger on it.

Lucas Moura 😂😂😂😂

A) he’s still injured (thankfully)

b ) he’s not fit to the lace the boots of any of the front four, even if they’re not at their best currently. Dreadful footballer 

On 16/09/2022 at 12:50, Chickasaw said:

Antonio Conte will not be renewing his contract with Tottenham Hotspur, and “can’t wait” to return to Juventus amid continued speculation about their management situation. The Italian’s current deal in north London is due to expire in June 2023. (Paolo Bargiggia)

This is the third time I've read this from different sources so I thought I'd post it. If it happens let's ask Ancelotti to come.

I think spurs will finish second this year. But I think it will be hard for any team to catch city for a few years at least. Conte isn't generally known for his patience so I doubt he will sign a new contract unless he gets a huge transfer budget. I doubt Ancelotti will want to leave real madrid for spurs at the same time madrid sack managers frequently. 

4 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I think spurs will finish second this year. But I think it will be hard for any team to catch city for a few years at least. Conte isn't generally known for his patience so I doubt he will sign a new contract unless he gets a huge transfer budget. I doubt Ancelotti will want to leave real madrid for spurs at the same time madrid sack managers frequently. 

He's already had a huge transfer budget hasn't he? I think he has anyway and if Pep leaves soon then who of his calibre will replace him? City would drop.

6 hours ago, Storts said:

Lucas Moura 😂😂😂😂

A) he’s still injured (thankfully)

b ) he’s not fit to the lace the boots of any of the front four, even if they’re not at their best currently. Dreadful footballer 

Have you forgotten the hat trick against Ajax Storts? I'd give him another chance. Are you still happy with Richarlison?

11 minutes ago, Chickasaw said:

He's already had a huge transfer budget hasn't he? I think he has anyway and if Pep leaves soon then who of his calibre will replace him? City would drop.

Yeah but like I said conte isnt known for his patience. When I say huge I mean at city level. Conte isnt gong to wait for pep to leave city.

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, Chickasaw said:

Have you forgotten the hat trick against Ajax Storts? I'd give him another chance. Are you still happy with Richarlison?

Of course not, but one swallow doesn’t make a summer. He’s a pretty dreadful, limited footballer, head down all the time, doesn’t score or assist, gets in Harry’s way. Sooner we sell him the better.

Yes, Richy has been good, very happy with how he’s settled in 

29 minutes ago, Storts said:

Of course not, but one swallow doesn’t make a summer. He’s a pretty dreadful, limited footballer, head down all the time, doesn’t score or assist, gets in Harry’s way. Sooner we sell him the better.

Any pics?

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, Storts said:

Really sad news, supposedly loved by the players. 

Only 61, too. Is it known how he died?

When I used to play FM more regularly, his name was always one to go to to sign. 

On 07/10/2022 at 06:01, Chickasaw said:

TopLatestPopular

Follow

'All due respect': Merson claims Spurs are better when £133k-a-week star is benchedHITC 1h

Paul MersonDejan KulusevskiRicharlison.

What do you think of this Storts?

I’m sure @Storts doesn’t put too much stock into what Paul Merson thinks. And honestly nobody should

• Like 1

On 06/10/2022 at 08:53, Storts said:

Moura is a decent squad player, you can stick him on to run down the clock and keep what you have.

Glad we got the win yesterday in emotional circumstances. Glad he's been forced to drop Royal and hopefully Doherty gets up to match fitness speed soon and he gives Spence a chance.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I’m sure @Storts doesn’t put too much stock into what Paul Merson thinks. And honestly nobody should

For me Richarlison isn't doing what £60m should be doing Dr Gonzo and this time(and it's not very often) I agree with Merson. Subbed last week, benched this week.

Andy Hinchcliffe teared into Richarlison during Tottenham Hotspur’s win on Saturday, telling Sky Sports (broadcast on 8/10; 19:05) that his misplaced pass which led to a Brighton shot was so poor.

This Is NOT what one expects from our most expensive signing. Welbeck shot and just missed the target after this. I'm sorry to harp on but he NEEDS to improve.

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Tar-Mairon said:

Almighty, every player has hit a misplaced pass from time to time, even Kane does it. It's hardly the end of the world.

Our attackers are the least of our worries.

The agenda against one player so strongly is odd. To pick at such a specific pass and any media criticism to support it too. 

• Upvote 1