• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Semi-Final - France 2-0 Morocco - Wednesday 14th December, 2022

football forum

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Tough to call on paper because Morocco are a very tough defensive side but I think this is the last game they play at this WC. France will throw everything at them and Morocco have had injuries and strain to their team.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Stan said:

There's still the 3/4th place play-off on Saturday :)

Forgot about that and I honestly think they can come third should they manage to get some players back. But heres hoping they surprise us all and beat France.

I wouldn't totally write off Morocco purely from a defensive aspect, but I can't see them doing it again, surely not.

It would be amazing if they did but they have defended for their lives the last 210 mins and I just don't know what they have left in the tank. I feellike Griezmann is going to have another pivitol game.

I'd love to see Morocco do it though. Partly for a bit of leftover bitterness from Saturday's defeat but also for the atmosphere they would bring in the final. Been a massive breath of fresh air through the whole tournament.

Go on lads, do it for Hadji and Chippo, Coventry legends.

CD41774.png

On 13/12/2022 at 02:30, Mel81x said:

Tough to call on paper because Morocco are a very tough defensive side but I think this is the last game they play at this WC. France will throw everything at them and Morocco have had injuries and strain to their team.

Well it wont be because even if they loose they play in the play off ha ha

• The title was changed to Semi-Final - France 1-0 Morocco - Wednesday 14th December, 2022
  • Administrator

Morocco seem to be relying on individual bits of brilliance or skill to get through this France side. It might work once, in a move, but France seem too strong and organised to get players back and have cover. 

• The title was changed to Semi-Final - France 2-0 Morocco - Wednesday 14th December, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived