• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Semi-Final - France 2-0 Morocco - Wednesday 14th December, 2022

football forum

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Morocco have already offered far more of a threat than Croatia did to Argentina. I think they're quite unlucky to have not scored at the beginning of this half or the end of the last one.

Yeah, I take back what I said earlier they've made a game of this.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Morocco have already offered far more of a threat than Croatia did to Argentina. I think they're quite unlucky to have not scored at the beginning of this half or the end of the last one.

Good defending by Konate and Varane to be fair. In the right place to get the blocks in. 

France getting done over by Hakimi and Ziyech down their left. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Good defending by Konate and Varane to be fair. In the right place to get the blocks in. 

France getting done over by Hakimi and Ziyech down their left. 

For sure, they've been two standout players for France. I'm not surprised though, they're both excellent CBs - but I do think the way Morocco had threatened was impressive.

I hope Morocco can make the breakthrough - but France are always going to be dangerous as fuck with the squad they've got.

• Administrator

Hope Morocco won't rue these missed chances. They're playing so well and they've got the current world champions sitting back. 

Although I do wonder if Morocco will start to tire when chasing the game and France will then decide to kill the game off as the game nears full time and pick off the open spaces. 

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don't think Argentina will beat this France side. It's strong everywhere. Even when they give up chances... they defend so well.

Don't know, Morocco have missed chances Messi and Alvarez will score.

It's a proper 50/50 final for me.

• The title was changed to Semi-Final - France 2-0 Morocco - Wednesday 14th December, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived