• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Australians Only Thread

football forum

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A car has run over 12 people at high speed on Flinders Street in Melbournes CBD, two men arrested. A little kid one of the injured taken to hospital.

Not sure if terrorism yet or not. 

Very busy area and walked up and down the street myself a few times when I was there, backs onto a big train station.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Danny said:

People still think I have an Aussie accent :shutup:

I have a funny accent, as I grew up in Australia if I talk to an Aussie the Aussie twang comes back so really people cannot work my accent out, I was born in Tilbury, Essex, then emigrated to Australia but I have now lived in Scotland for years.

My accent is a mixture of the latter above, are you in Australia? I can never tell with guys or girls in here as the avatar flags can throw me off, I would like to change my avatar beside my name CaaC (John) to a Scottish one so I will have to ask @Rab about that I think, below is what I would like.

download.png.cb664cd896a5312a7796ac9703c3a435.png   

Edited by CaaC (John)

1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

I have a funny accent, as I grew up in Australia if I talk to an Aussie the Aussie twang comes back so really people cannot work my accent out, I was born in Tilbury, Essex, then emigrated to Australia but I have now lived in Scotland for years.

My accent is a mixture of the latter above, are you in Australia? I can never tell with guys or girls in here as the avatar flags can throw me off, I would like to change my avatar to a Scottish one so I will have to ask @Rab about that I think, below is what I would like.

download.png.cb664cd896a5312a7796ac9703c3a435.png   

No but I lived there for 2 years so I picked it up, the first year I was living in rural Queensland for about 9 months and by the end of it I had backpackers surprised when they found out home was London and not Sydney.

Its still there a bit if I talk to an Aussie but mostly in the raising of the voice that Aussies do