talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Enzo Fernandez - Chelsea Sign Midfielder from Benfica

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Fernández and Bellingham? Wow that'll be some midfield... 

Some of the journos that are usually not full of shit are confirming we're actually interested in trying to sign both of them - which is surprising (and tbh I can't see it).

I think we're more likely to end up with Fernandez than Bellingham though.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Some of the journos that are usually not full of shit are confirming we're actually interested in trying to sign both of them - which is surprising (and tbh I can't see it).

I think we're more likely to end up with Fernandez than Bellingham though.

This is my thought too. I feel like this is also being done now in the hope that the price doesn't go up too much post the WC which it very likely may considering he's in the final now.

46 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

That would be our Xmas present xD

Speaking of which, given how vocal you've been regarding blood money/oil baron owners this past decade, going to be interesting whether or not you hold on to your morals should you be owned by one of them to fund these moves. 

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Speaking of which, given how vocal you've been regarding blood money/oil baron owners this past decade, going to be interesting whether or not you hold on to your morals should you be owned by one of them to fund these moves. 

Think we know the answer to that :ph34r:

• Subscriber

Prior to the World Cup he looked great for Benfica thus far this season. But he's now added another 50 million on to his price tag with his performances in Qatar. Brilliant player clearly with bags of potential.

If Liverpool get him and Bellingham that would be one of their best ever transfer windows, surely!?

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, JoshBRFC said:

Prior to the World Cup he looked great for Benfica thus far this season. But he's now added another 50 million on to his price tag with his performances in Qatar. Brilliant player clearly with bags of potential.

If Liverpool get him and Bellingham that would be one of their best ever transfer windows, surely!?

I'd put Alisson and VVD above this one but that would all depend on if the two of these players come to Anfield and more importantly if they contribute to a league title win.

time for a good 2 year ban on Chelsea for definite FFP violations, they have spent 500m in 3 years prior to this season, they spent 230ish so far and Nkunku, Santos is probably another 80m, Bendiashile is 35m and now Enzo.   

UEFA and the FA need to make examples of anti competitive and reckless spending, that or drop the ffp rubbish and let everyone go ham

• The title was changed to Enzo Fernandez - Chelsea Sign Midfielder from Benfica

Archived