Mansfield vs Grimsby
Northampton vs Carlisle
Stockport vs Gillingham
Tranmere vs Crawley
Walsall vs Crewe

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need to win this and start pulling away a little from the relegation zone.

We look good against Stoke, but poor defending after we went 1-0 up fucked us over again. We're either playing ok, not scoring and conceding, or playing ok, scoring a goal or two and conceding. I'm hoping that Morrison is at least offered a proper playing contract until the end of the season once fit, as his leadership at the back could be vital.

22 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Need to win this and start pulling away a little from the relegation zone.

We look good against Stoke, but poor defending after we went 1-0 up fucked us over again. We're either playing ok, not scoring and conceding, or playing ok, scoring a goal or two and conceding. I'm hoping that Morrison is at least offered a proper playing contract until the end of the season once fit, as his leadership at the back could be vital.

I think you will be fine to be honest. Wigan are in a bad way, Huddersfield have ground to catch up and Matt Taylor has said Rotherham will be selling there best players in January because they're all out of contract this summer.

I'm looking forward to see where Ogbene goes. He has morphed in to a tidy player. 

8 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

I think you will be fine to be honest. Wigan are in a bad way, Huddersfield have ground to catch up and Matt Taylor has said Rotherham will be selling there best players in January because they're all out of contract this summer.

I'm looking forward to see where Ogbene goes. He has morphed in to a tidy player. 

Prior to the Stoke game, I read that we were one of (if not the) lowest scoring team in the Championship. Add to that a defence that goes AWOL out of nowhere and it's not looking good for us.

I just hope that things can start to click in the latter half of the season, as Robinson (bar the stupid sending off against Swansea) has been good for us, but there are times where we play decent football, but just struggle to offer anything in the final third.

For anyone interested, Madine had apparently said he was going to 'do' Ng in the second half, to which he does exactly that and the ref immediately comes over to..........show a yellow card, despite apparently being wanted beforehand.

Madine then goes on and does what he failed to do during his time with us and score a goal at the CCS.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/he-said-going-perry-shocking-25779225

The ref was shocking, but once again we only have ourselves to blame for dropping points yesterday.

On 18/12/2022 at 10:14, Bluebird Hewitt said:

For anyone interested, Madine had apparently said he was going to 'do' Ng in the second half, to which he does exactly that and the ref immediately comes over to..........show a yellow card, despite apparently being wanted beforehand.

Madine then goes on and does what he failed to do during his time with us and score a goal at the CCS.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/he-said-going-perry-shocking-25779225

The ref was shocking, but once again we only have ourselves to blame for dropping points yesterday.

It could have been worse. Roy Keane told Alfie Haaland what was going to happen when the teams were lining up in the tunnel.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived