• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Hangover Thread

football forum

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Stan said:

played football for 2 days in a row and then went out last night. suffering physically is an understatement. 

Pffft, amateur. Just leave the football part out of it next time. 

• 2 years later...
20 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

An old thread but...

With this virus thing going around as anybody been hitting the bottle a lot more than usual after the lockdown and suffering the old DT's. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76112e4e59fc4301b6a5ad

As I’ve mentioned in some other threads, I haven’t been well enough to drink for a couple of weeks now (1-2 beers here and there aside). I did do a grog shop yesterday though... 30 cans of liquid gold (Emu Export), 2 bottles of wine, 4 rekordilings(spelling?), and 6 Stone and Wood Pacific ales. Adds nicely to my bottle of rum, gin, and 10 pear ciders. Me and the gf are set for any self isolation, I think... 

• Subscriber

Don't even know when was the last time I had a hangover... I love a drink but don't like getting drunk - if that makes sense? So I kind of know when to stop. Well most of the times anyway xD 

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, nudge said:

Don't even know when was the last time I had a hangover... I love a drink but don't like getting drunk - if that makes sense? So I kind of know when to stop. Well most of the times anyway xD 

You know your limit. I know how you feel, I don't like getting drunk, nowhere near as much as I used to anyway. Getting older!

Can't say the same for some idiots you see out and about though!

Archived