• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup FINAL - Argentina (p) 3-3 France - Sunday 18th December, 2022

football forum

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gunnersaurus said:

I don't know any football fan who watches a game like that and calls it terrible. One sided yeah but not terrible. 

Of course it is a terrible match. Any match that is one sided is terrible for a neutral. Argentina are playing like a world class team against amateurs, that isn’t interesting. France have done nothing, nothing, that isn’t exceptional, they have some of the best players in the world and they’ve done nothing.

This World Cup has been good, so what a shame that it’s ending in this shambles. France better come out and fight in the second half, they’ve been utterly pathetic. One thing to lose the tactical battle, but to lose the fight is disgraceful. 

2 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I don't know any football fan who watches a game like that and calls it terrible. One sided yeah but not terrible. 

Course it is terrible. It’s not like Argentina have embarrassed France and the game is gone, at least that sort of one sided game would be entertaining. French have been awful and Argentina have been good, it’s been boringly one sided. 

10 minutes ago, Rick said:

Course it is terrible. It’s not like Argentina have embarrassed France and the game is gone, at least that sort of one sided game would be entertaining. French have been awful and Argentina have been good, it’s been boringly one sided. 

Each to their own but I think many would disagree 

• The title was changed to World Cup FINAL - Argentina (p) 3-3 France - Sunday 18th December, 2022

Archived