• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup FINAL - Argentina (p) 3-3 France - Sunday 18th December, 2022

football forum

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Too much Saltbae and chef chat and not enough wanking over how Messi cooked up a storm in the final... 

I think it's the opposite. The wanking over Messi from day of the competition will mean millions have used up their lifetime supply of semen.

4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I completely missed the prostate to be fair. However, about a quarter of semen come from that. You can still go fuck yourself though. It’s all stored in my bollocks waiting to jizz all over your face when I see you (little DL’s that is).

I doubt it mate, with a noggin like yours you’d get confused every time looking in the mirror and you’d spunk your jocks thinking the crome dome was a big saggy titty

32 minutes ago, Spike said:

I doubt it mate, with a noggin like yours you’d get confused every time looking in the mirror and you’d spunk your jocks thinking the crome dome was a big saggy titty

Lucky sod.

• Administrator

Literally every town and city in their country has been full of people on the streets all week. 

It makes you wonder what it would be like in England?  People would celebrate, but over there literally nobody was at home. Every man woman and dog were out on the streets.

It shows the importance of football in the country.

3 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Literally every town and city in their country has been full of people on the streets all week. 

It makes you wonder what it would be like in England?  People would celebrate, but over there literally nobody was at home. Every man woman and dog were out on the streets.

It shows the importance of football in the country.

i really wanted france to win as a french dude, but seeing the magician hold a world cup didnt completely break my heart

Archived