• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup FINAL - Argentina (p) 3-3 France - Sunday 18th December, 2022

football forum

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I don't know why the bbc are saying it should be a great game. Probably the last great world cup final was 1986. The last one was one of the best since then but that is rare. 

2002 was decent. I hope this is all out attack.

You'd think the france coaching staff would have told the players that if the plan is to sit off on the edge of your own box, you shouldn't keep bringing players down for no reason. 

Having a guy who cannot defend man-marking a guy who's a really good dribbler is also not smart. 

• The title was changed to World Cup FINAL - Argentina 1-0 France - Sunday 18th December, 2022
  • Administrator
Just now, Spike said:

I want penalties to counted separately from goals. Like how goals and assists are seperate stats

This is a very stupid post xDxD You so badly want to downplay Messi it's making you say crazy shit like this.

Goals and assists are different for a reason.

One is a goal, the other sets up a goal.

Penalties are still goals.

Just now, Stan said:

This is a very stupid post xDxD You so badly want to downplay Messi it's making you say crazy shit like this.

Goals and assists are different for a reason.

One is a goal, the other sets up a goal.

Penalties are still goals.

It’s because I hate penalties not Messi, I have been posting on here for five fucking years how much I hate penalties and how they fucking ruin watching the sport,  not everything is about fucking Messi, I don’t even hate him, I literally said I wanted Argentina to win, you have no idea what you are talking about 

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Player win the ball with a clean header.

Messi jumps into player. 

Free kick to Messi. 

Fuck off.

It’s insane isn’t it? 
Also de Paul should’ve had 3 yellow cards by now. To be fair to Argentina (boo) they’ve been a lot better than France who’ve been garbage. 

• The title was changed to World Cup FINAL - Argentina 2-0 France - Sunday 18th December, 2022
  • The title was changed to World Cup FINAL - Argentina (p) 3-3 France - Sunday 18th December, 2022

Archived