talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup FINAL - Argentina (p) 3-3 France - Sunday 18th December, 2022

football forum

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to World Cup FINAL - Argentina 2-0 France - Sunday 18th December, 2022
13 minutes ago, Stan said:

Penalty Argentina!

Not sure where the contact is...

Have to see the replay.  To be fair the french defender didn't protest that much and he looked like he thought it might be a penalty. Probably wasn't enough to go down but holding back is still a penalty. Have to see it at half time though 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Spike said:

It’s because I hate penalties not Messi, I have been posting on here for five fucking years how much I hate penalties and how they fucking ruin watching the sport,  not everything is about fucking Messi, I don’t even hate him, I literally said I wanted Argentina to win, you have no idea what you are talking about 

You said in the semi-final thread (I think it was you) that you were beginning to hate Messi xD. And have called him a 'Qatari whore'. 

It's a weird thing to hate penalties. Or is it how they're given (in which case I can understand as some of the calls are very questionable, even aside from this World Cup).

1 minute ago, MUFC said:

French have had a virus in the team this week. Wonder if that is effecting them?

If France not on the front foot higher up the pitch. It's pointless having Giroud on the pitch.

Argentina probably caused that 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, MUFC said:

French have had a virus in the team this week. Wonder if that is effecting them?

Potentially. I'm guessing this is Messi's fault :ph34r:

• The title was changed to World Cup FINAL - Argentina (p) 3-3 France - Sunday 18th December, 2022

Archived