• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2023 F1 Season car launches

football forum

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Coma said:

Highlight of the season for me.  I don't know much about the technology of the cars so all I can say is "ooooohhhhh, pretty."

Well I'm always excited and intrigued about the new liveries as well tbf. 

Just now, nudge said:

My main interest is finding out how different the concepts of the teams are, which is usually not a very satisfying experience xD 

Ah yes, I remember being very excited about Ferrari's concept last season. We all know how that ended. xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I see Red Bull went with something completely different with their livery. :ph34r:

It's funny because there were rumours circulating online of them going with a black and white livery, and now they turn up with exactly the same one as always xD 

19 minutes ago, nudge said:

It's funny because there were rumours circulating online of them going with a black and white livery, and now they turn up with exactly the same one as always xD 

The best comment I saw about this reveal is: "This could have been an E-Mail." xD

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

The best comment I saw about this reveal is: "This could have been an E-Mail." xD

Absolutely. Which is why I don't bother with those launches or reveals anymore, it's just a pisstake at this point.

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, nudge said:

Might be linked to Mr Doodle turning up as part of their promo in the launch today xD

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

I don't even want to know who or what Mr Doodle is... xD 

It's nothing rude or crude to be fair xD

Just something very random that appears to have hit a bit of a niche crowd and gained in popularity. I remember seeing it on social media a few times with a big following, and then again today. 

Just watched the Williams launch. They presented the car within 2 minutes. That's how it's done.

xub6n75jrkga1.jpg

nkhjf6kjrkga1.jpg

I was hoping the Gulf Partnership would have a bigger impact on the livery. Like the McLaren special livery in Monaco 2-3 years ago. :( 

Archived