• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Cup 2022/23 - Fourth Round Matches

football forum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Think we had 11 players missing, had to play a reserve back 4 plus keeper, suprised we won 😂

Mate you know I love you, but there’s no way in hell I think you’re surprised you won xD 

The only redeeming thing about Man City being probably the best side in Europe right now is at least they’ve got sound fuckers like you in their support who were there before all the glory hunters came around. For all that Emptyhad shite I know there’s people like you who were diehard City before you were anywhere near good.

But man, I fucking hate Pep xD

2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Remember when people was saying he'd out score Haaland 🤣

Idk how tbh. Haaland’s young but he’s already established himself as a top player in a top league. Nunez had what… a season? And I think Portugal is a good league for sure, but I don’t think he’s got the same kind of establishment of being fucking class that Haaland had at Dortmund or that Red Bull Austria (it was Austria right?) sure he was at.

Haaland’s a freak of nature, I think he’s one of the top strikers of a generation. Nunez is just raw potential, but… still very raw.

• Subscriber

I'm not entirely sold on Nunez yet but he's still fresh and every time he comes on the pitch, he's willing to put himself into positions to try and get a goal so at some point it's going to click for him. What does concern me is how our defense continues to not be alert to problems and letting things slide. Something surely needs to be done to sort that out because we went from a rock-solid formation to one that has become highly unreliable. 

• Administrator

Nunez will come good, but he's just got that thing about him where he needs a bit of time to settle.

Liverpool create a hell of a lot of chances and he gets himself in the right positions, so he's bound to find that prolific nature a striker needs in time.

7 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Mate you know I love you, but there’s no way in hell I think you’re surprised you won xD 

The only redeeming thing about Man City being probably the best side in Europe right now is at least they’ve got sound fuckers like you in their support who were there before all the glory hunters came around. For all that Emptyhad shite I know there’s people like you who were diehard City before you were anywhere near good.

But man, I fucking hate Pep xD

Love you too bro but i fear we might lose every time we play you 😂 your our bogey team ..this feels like a conversation we should have after 15 beers 🤣  

• The topic was unpinned

Archived