talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Renato Sanches joins Swansea on loan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Ill post KHR's comments here on the matter. From what ive read a loan is the what is being sought after but theres alot of differing opinions on Renato and i honestly wouldnt be too surprised if hes sold if the possibility of recouping the transfer fee.

"Milan are interested in Renato but we didn't get any further. I had the impression that AC Milan are not ready to meet our demands. (...) Sanches played little football last year. If we think he won't have enough time here we will loan him out, or sell him in case of doubt"

• Subscriber

Well see what develops from here but this is interesting, among other things it does seem the board has little to no faith in Sanches developing with us. The links with Goretzka next summer as well, best thing for Sanches might be a change of scenery. 

On 17/07/2017 at 5:53 PM, Cicero said:

We should be all over Sanches with Matic reported to leave. 

Disagree with this. He has been a huge disappointment since leaving Benfica. Wouldn't do Chelsea any good.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Machado said:

Disagree with this. He has been a huge disappointment since leaving Benfica. Wouldn't do Chelsea any good.

Id tend to agree, at this point he needs regular playing time which is why im kind of skeptical over Milan as well, but then again he will get more time then here.

I reckon Sanches would work out well in Italy, although I'm not sure if Milan are the right club at this moment. They have bought a lot of players in this window, it's almost impossible to integrate that amount of players into one team at once and expect it to work out for them all. He'd be better off at Roma or somewhere imo.

31 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I reckon Sanches would work out well in Italy, although I'm not sure if Milan are the right club at this moment. They have bought a lot of players in this window, it's almost impossible to integrate that amount of players into one team at once and expect it to work out for them all. He'd be better off at Roma or somewhere imo.

Don't Milan remind you of what Valencia done when the money suddenly came in mate?

• Administrator

@Viva la FCB that comment from KHR tells me that he likes it at Bayern but needs to play football to continue his development at this stage in his career but Bayern can't offer him that just now. But obviously they see his potential so don't want to lose a talent like that. Makes sense to be honest.

• Subscriber
On 7/30/2017 at 3:04 AM, Stan said:

@Viva la FCB that comment from KHR tells me that he likes it at Bayern but needs to play football to continue his development at this stage in his career but Bayern can't offer him that just now. But obviously they see his potential so don't want to lose a talent like that. Makes sense to be honest.

From everything coming out lately thats what i want to believe and what seems plausible. Although for every peice of news that supports that there is some that goes the opposite such as with Chelsea emerging as a possible destination with a 2 year loan deal reportedly, theres no way Chelsea would accept a loan with no option to buy. Then again ive read this morning Milan was rejected because they wanted the same. Ill reserve judgement until this plays out. Everything being said publicly lately is what i want to hear. 

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

From everything coming out lately thats what i want to believe and what seems plausible. Although for every peice of news that supports that there is some that goes the opposite such as with Chelsea emerging as a possible destination with a 2 year loan deal reportedly, theres no way Chelsea would accept a loan with no option to buy. Then again ive read this morning Milan was rejected because they wanted the same. Ill reserve judgement until this plays out. Everything being said publicly lately is what i want to hear. 

You have Vidal, Thiago, Tolisso, Kimmich, and now James. Fucks sake you lot are a greedy bunch xD

• Subscriber
59 minutes ago, Cicero said:

You have Vidal, Thiago, Tolisso, Kimmich, and now James. Fucks sake you lot are a greedy bunch xD

Guilty B| also word is theres an agreement for Goretzka to join us next summer which clutters up even more.

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

From the hottest youngster in the world to Swansea, how things can change in the space of 12 months.

Sometimes, it's better to be a lion amongst sheep than a cub amongst lions.

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

From the hottest youngster in the world to Swansea, how things can change in the space of 12 months.

I mean the problem is he needs to play which isnt going to happen at Bayern nor Chelsea nor Milan; some of the clubs hes been linked to. He hasnt earned it to start for a top club yet so somewhere like Swansea is the perfect option for right now.

Archived