talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Renato Sanches joins Swansea on loan

5 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

I mean the problem is he needs to play which isnt going to happen at Bayern nor Chelsea nor Milan; some of the clubs hes been linked to. He hasnt earned it to start for a top club yet so somewhere like Swansea is the perfect option for right now.

You have seen him more than me, obviously, but that impression I got is that Renato needs to improve his passing and first touch if he wants to start at a club like Bayern. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 hours ago, El_Loco said:

You have seen him more than me, obviously, but that impression I got is that Renato needs to improve his passing and first touch if he wants to start at a club like Bayern. 

Yep exactly that. Maybe part of it lies with in the last number of years being possession based systems, but i think alot of it is to do with not having a good run of games and lack of confidence. He had a few games if i remember correctly last season to start out and looked a little rough around the edges but he was seemingly settling in a little better with each game. The problem is with a disgusting amount of midfield riches hes not going to be given a chance to play into form here at all. He needs to get a loan to string together some gametime or be sold to a team that can afford to let him play and find his game again.

Archived