talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea finally sign Bakayoko

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering a Pogba+Kante partnership looked almost dominate in every sense against England, I'm looking forward to this partnership considering both Pogba and Bakayoko are dynamic players. 

Happy with this. Chelsea fan as well supposedly. 

1 minute ago, Toony said:

Good signing, trust Chelsea have a few more in the pipeline as well given the amount of players who are departing/departed.

Plenty of money to spend, but i prefer no panic buys. We will still be looking for a lwb and a striker

2 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Plenty of money to spend, but i prefer no panic buys. We will still be looking for a lwb and a striker

Yeah you're far from being at the stage where panic buys are required. Conte is the type of character to get who and what he wants as well so I don't think you've got anything to be concerned about.

Just now, Toony said:

Yeah you're far from being at the stage where panic buys are required. Conte is the type of character to get who and what he wants as well so I don't think you've got anything to be concerned about.

The Lukaku saga was pretty boring, no clue if the club really failed Conte as we could afford him. Who will we bring as a replacement for Costa is a mystery xD

13 minutes ago, Toony said:

Wasn't the case in his final season at Juve, which led him to walk. Didn't happen last season as well. 

The board just need to stop lowballing. 

Don't know much about him but I guess Matic's time is up. I guess a striker is next on the list for Chelsea but Diego Costa doesn't seem to be off anywhere, would've thought more would be in for him. AC Milan who are after Morata or Aubameyang may look at him as an option after they get priced out of moves for them.

Great signing for Chelsea I reckon, havent seen a lot of him but whatever little I saw him in Monaco he looked a solid player. He is big and strong too so he could settle well as a strong midfielder in the premier league. Price isnt too bad for a young player who has already played well in champions league in a young team. I fully expect Matic to be sold at 55million by Chelsea, they always get a lot for their players.

On 7/21/2017 at 11:40 PM, Aaroncpfc said:

It is a rather dreamy partnership. At present I definitely think Chelsea will put up a better title defence than anybody has done since United in 2012.

Yeah the boys looked really hungry in the pre season. Conte obviously doing a great job of motivating the team. Our only "loss" could be Costa, but Michy is also on fire so far and determined to be a good competitions for Morata.

5 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Yeah the boys looked really hungry in the pre season. Conte obviously doing a great job of motivating the team. Our only "loss" could be Costa, but Michy is also on fire so far and determined to be a good competitions for Morata.

Yup. Morata won't find it easy here if Bats is continuing his form. Should of had a hat trick really as the first goal should have stood. Crazy finish for his 2nd goal. Happy for him as the majority of us, Conte included, didn't trust him. Glad he is proving us wrong as he was sensational. 

What's really good is that we have so many options now. We can play a 3-4-3 with Hazard/Pedro/Willian on the wings, or switch to a 3-5-2 with Cesc/Hazard in the CAM spot with Morata and Bats up top. 

Still need a LWB and a CM (If Matic leaves). 

No clue did Conte really changed his mind for Bats, or just has no options to start for the moment? I rated Michy since day one, he wasn't given enough chances. Proved he could do a real job in the final month of the season. Hope he and Morata can work together for the benefit of the team.

Boga looked outstanding too, could be a good option to keep.

1 minute ago, True Blue said:

No clue did Conte really changed his mind for Bats, or just has no options to start for the moment? I rated Michy since day one, he wasn't given enough chances. Proved he could do a real job in the final month of the season. Hope he and Morata can work together for the benefit of the team.

Boga looked outstanding too, could be a good option to keep.

Batshuayi has always looked decent and even though it was just a friendly, he played really well. Belgium's most talented striker.

Archived