talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

New to the forum

football forum

Hi everyone,

I just signed up. I'm from Ireland & I'm a massive football fan, love everything about the game from its history, culture, tactics, etc. I have a particular lust for South American football but I'm predominantly exposed to the European game due to my location. Looking forward to interacting with you.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Welcome to the forum!

Have you been to games in South America?

Unfortunately not. I was supposed to go to Argentina this spring for a game but my partner is undergoing weekly medical treatment but once she's in the clear, I'll be making my way down there. Have you been to games in South America?

1 hour ago, Libero Futebol said:

Unfortunately not. I was supposed to go to Argentina this spring for a game but my partner is undergoing weekly medical treatment but once she's in the clear, I'll be making my way down there. Have you been to games in South America?

Sounds like a plan!

Unfortunately, I haven't been there either. I've never been to South America at all (yet). But the atmosphere at their games must be amazing. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/12/2022 at 15:41, Libero Futebol said:

Hi everyone,

I just signed up. I'm from Ireland & I'm a massive football fan, love everything about the game from its history, culture, tactics, etc. I have a particular lust for South American football but I'm predominantly exposed to the European game due to my location. Looking forward to interacting with you.

Welcome to the forum,  as is customary with all new member we require a 1min tik tok of you providing a commentary of your team scoring the winning goal.  

Archived