talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How nosey are you?

football forum

1 minute ago, Pyfish said:

I love a good people watch. Other people just seem to always have more interesting lives than I do. Love a good fight outside or argument in the street outside my house too. 

Holidays behind the sunglasses, that's the best place to people watch. 

I can be lay there watching a complete disaster about to unfold from my sun lounger and I'm in absolute bliss. 

Nothing better than a fight over a sun lounger, women can get really territorial over sun loungers and often  you see the husbands watching on wanting the ground to swallow them up as their wife makes absolute fools of them.

• Upvote 1

One thing I hate is people who want to pry into your personal life. So it's nosey in a different way its just basically wanting to know your business because they are a nosey.

Guy I work with will ask me so many personal questions and I've had to remind him on more than one occasion it's none of business. 

Example my eldest daughter is 19 years of age, she's in Uni and he will ask how things are going (totally fine) but then he will ask something like has she got a boyfriend yet. Now I know it's not the worst question in the world but its awkward. It's a question too far for me. Then there was another day when I'd had a argument with my wife so I wasn't in the best of moods and he asked me why I was in a mood and I told him I'd fell out with the missus and he just asked what did you fall out about.

That was swiftly greeted with none of your business. 

I'd never dream of asking a personal question.

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Devil said:

One thing I hate is people who want to pry into your personal life. So it's nosey in a different way its just basically wanting to know your business because they are a nosey.

Guy I work with will ask me so many personal questions and I've had to remind him on more than one occasion it's none of business. 

Example my eldest daughter is 19 years of age, she's in Uni and he will ask how things are going (totally fine) but then he will ask something like has she got a boyfriend yet. Now I know it's not the worst question in the world but its awkward. It's a question too far for me. Then there was another day when I'd had a argument with my wife so I wasn't in the best of moods and he asked me why I was in a mood and I told him I'd fell out with the missus and he just asked what did you fall out about.

That was swiftly greeted with none of your business. 

He seems mild in comparison to.........

• Administrator
57 minutes ago, Devil said:

Ever? 

Not saying the ones in your examples are acceptable, but there's some questions which are tolerable I think. Especially with work colleagues, to an extent. But if its a stranger then it'd be weird in the first instance. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Stan said:

Ever? 

Not saying the ones in your examples are acceptable, but there's some questions which are tolerable I think. Especially with work colleagues, to an extent. But if its a stranger then it'd be weird in the first instance. 

No, not really, not if I don't know if I'm close close to someone.

To me, your business is your business, mine is mine. Maybe I'm an old fashioned guy but I deal with my stuff myself, I don't believe I should share anything personal and I wouldn't expect anyone to want me to know their personal info either.

The most I'd ask regarding someone's child is how are they getting on, that's reasonable if you ask me, to push about relationships, fuck off, none of your business.

On the other hand I'm a brilliant confident for my friends, they know if they tell me something I ain't gonna share it with anyone, I'm not the person that's gonna start spreading stories, that just isn't me.

• Upvote 1

In my current workplace, and it being 96% young women, I unfortunately know too much about a lot of them. Their menstrual cycles, contraception, ways they’re trying to get pregnant, boyfriend problems, stomach issues, and a whole lot more… all without being nosey 😂

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Toinho said:

In my current workplace, and it being 96% young women, I unfortunately know too much about a lot of them. Their menstrual cycles, contraception, ways they’re trying to get pregnant, boyfriend problems, stomach issues, and a whole lot more… all without being nosey 😂

I'm glad you're not @MUFC for the sake of these young women. 

• Haha 2

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Toinho said:

This makes me sick with jealousy and envy. You have no idea how good you've got it.

51 minutes ago, Beelzebub said:

One of my dreams is to watch a real street fight between two hot girls, hair pulling slapping ! would go anywhere to watch it. Apart from that I leave the place if there is any altercation.

Why?

I could think of loads of things I'd rather watch two hot girls doing but pulling chunks of hair out isn't one of them.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Beelzebub said:

One of my dreams is to watch a real street fight between two hot girls, hair pulling slapping ! would go anywhere to watch it. Apart from that I leave the place if there is any altercation.

Watched many of them when doing security work, night shift in a building years back, doing a building patrol around 3/4 o'clock in the morning, and watching a disco closing up for the night from the top level of the building, all the people leaving and most of them pissed or high as kites I would imagine.

Police running around, guys kicking the shit out of each other and the females fighting, hair pulling, blouses being ripped off, and boobies swinging around with the breeze, that would wake me up. xD

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Beelzebub said:

Are you @MUFC in disguise? 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

Just come to England and go to any pub on a Friday night if you want to see this.

Not sure I'd call them hot though mate as I personally think women fighting is an unattractive trait.

13 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

Lol wtf

I’d say I’m moderately nosey, I guess. I’m not going to ask people about their personal lives for no reason. But if someone’s telling me interesting shit… I’ll be interested and probably ask some questions.