Premier League Winner 2022/23  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The Premier League?

• Arsenal
    • Man City
    • Newcastle
    • Other

• Administrator

Nearly half-way through the season, Arsenal lead the way and will be top of the league at the turn of the year, regardless what happens in the games tomorrow.

image.png

I think it'll be a 2-horse race between Arsenal & Man City. Arsenal losing Jesus for a 1+ month doesn't help, while Haaland will score for fun at Man City.

Newcastle, despite the positive and dominant form & performances, probably just an outside shot. 

The next 5 for each:

Arsenal:
Brighton (A)
Newcastle (H)
Tottenham (A)
Man Utd (H)
Everton (A)

Man City:
Everton (H)
Chelsea (A)
Man Utd (A)
Tottenham (H)
Wolves (H)

Newcastle:
Leeds (H)
Arsenal (A)
Fulham (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
West Ham (H)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I will wait until after the Arsenal-Newcastle game before I decide but I would love either of the London clubs to win it this year instead of City, I can't see any other team doing in and it looks like a race between City, Arsenal or Newcastle, hold my hand on my heart and hope Newcastle can win it, their supporters are one in a million and have had enough of the shit that their former owner dished out.

14 minutes ago, Stan said:

Nearly half-way through the season, Arsenal lead the way and will be top of the league at the turn of the year, regardless what happens in the games tomorrow.

image.png

I think it'll be a 2-horse race between Arsenal & Man City. Arsenal losing Jesus for a 1+ month doesn't help, while Haaland will score for fun at Man City.

Newcastle, despite the positive and dominant form & performances, probably just an outside shot. 

The next 5 for each:

Arsenal:
Brighton (A)
Newcastle (H)
Tottenham (A)
Man Utd (H)
Everton (A)

Man City:
Everton (H)
Chelsea (A)
Man Utd (A)
Tottenham (H)
Wolves (H)

Newcastle:
Leeds (H)
Arsenal (A)
Fulham (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
West Ham (H)

I think either Man City or Newcastle will win, but Im still very surprised with how well arsenal has done this season!

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I was talking about Mike Ashley, former owner. :D

I know. But are you okay with their current owners? 

1 hour ago, Bandito Burrito said:

What have they done this time?

Google it. 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Don't bother me, the way United are going with the Glazers we could end up in the same boat. O.o 

So because they got rid of one cunty owner, what the new owners have done doesn't matter?

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

So because they got rid of one cunty owner, what the new owners have done doesn't matter?

I don't like the way they run their country but how they run a football club is up to them and the fans, Newcastle fans are not marching with banners against them and seem quite happy as they are pumping millions into the club.

These are my opinions only and others may differ, I won't go into a political debate about it, right or wrong.

As I said, United could end up in the same boat and United supporters would have to just like it or be against it. :D

On 30/12/2022 at 19:49, Stan said:

image.png

The next 5 for each:

Arsenal:
Brighton (A)
Newcastle (H)
Tottenham (A)
Man Utd (H)
Everton (A)

Man City:
Everton (H)
Chelsea (A)
Man Utd (A)
Tottenham (H)
Wolves (H)

Newcastle:
Leeds (H)
Arsenal (A)
Fulham (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
West Ham (H)

I think at this point I can confidently say Arsenal will win it, they've been playing well for the first time in a while

19 minutes ago, Bandito Burrito said:

coming from a person whos favorite prem team is Man City, its gonna be Arsenal.

Oh, ok.

I'll go stick £50 quid down the bookies on Arsenal to win it then because Bandito Burrito says so.

Printing money.

Archived