Premier League Winner 2022/23  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The Premier League?

• Arsenal
    • Man City
    • Newcastle
    • Other

5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Doesn't your old man support City? 🤔 ..did he not buy you the right Christmas presents? 😂

He does, but I don't enjoy eating the same Curry everytime I have an Indian, change is nice 😂

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we can realistically win it but it's flattering to be mentioned.

If we are still thereabouts after 28 games I may start to believe but right now champions league will be about 4 places better than even my wildest imagination.

Mike Ashley couldn't even pay his employees during covid and filed for government support even though he was capable of paying them.   there were something like 27 former NUFC employees filing for non payment but because he is English they turn a blind eye.    

NUFC is not run by the Saudis it is run by Ghodosi, Staveley and Ashworth who actually is the person running the club.   its getting tedious debating what Newcastle United and the Middle East have in common.  

whatever a person's point of view is about other sovereign states and rule if law is just that, in the end Saudi Arabia is safer than UK and Europe then you take KSA and the Emirates kingdoms and see how many Europeans actually live in these countries despite the so called rampant "human rights" violations.

Saudi state are vile and indirectly run our football club through Al-Rumayyan.

It shouldnt be assumed evil would and should be evident in the every move and act of the wrong'un. Evil, whether in an individual or a society, simply doesn't work like that. It can appear fleeting in some contexts and framing, that doesn't make the crime any less criminal.

On 09/01/2023 at 19:15, Honey Honey said:

Saudi state are vile and indirectly run our football club through Al-Rumayyan.

It shouldnt be assumed evil would and should be evident in the every move and act of the wrong'un. Evil, whether in an individual or a society, simply doesn't work like that. It can appear fleeting in some contexts and framing, that doesn't make the crime any less criminal.

assuming there are crimes which to date have not been proven, media sentiment means nothing because most media is aligned to governments that are aligned to globalist interests.    

the United States have executed a great many political prisoners without due process if we are talking about dirt, then the west has absolutely no moral high ground.  

29 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

@Devil I have to admit I think you may have been right about man utd. If they win tomorrow they will only be a point behind city. I didn't realise they were so close. If that happens you have to say they are title contenders.

You've jinxed us. 🤣

46 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

man United will win the league

United have looked very good over the past few months it has to be said, but I still think that Arsenal will hold out and win the league. The game away to Spurs though could be a defining moment for Arsenal. A loss could dent their confidence and may place some doubts in their heads as regards to winning the title. But a win or even a draw for Arsenal, will surely boost their confidence and help them maintain their great form in the upcoming matches. Either way, the Spurs v Arsenal match tomorrow should be a cracker.

1 minute ago, Michael said:

United have looked very good over the past few months it has to be said, but I still think that Arsenal will hold out and win the league. The game away to Spurs though could be a defining moment for Arsenal. A loss could dent their confidence and may place some doubts in their heads as regards to winning the title. But a win or even a draw for Arsenal, will surely boost their confidence and help them maintain their great form in the upcoming matches. Either way, the Spurs v Arsenal match tomorrow should be a cracker.

Spurs will go full spursy and beat Arsenal,  then lose the next three. 

45 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

If you have that ref every game no doubt 🤣  ..really you lost today 1-0

No we didn't, we scored a total legitimate goal in the end. 

Who knows what the outcome would have been, I agree it shouldn't have stood but I don't care to be honest. Neither would you if it was in your favour.

33 minutes ago, Devil said:

No we didn't, we scored a total legitimate goal in the end. 

Who knows what the outcome would have been, I agree it shouldn't have stood but I don't care to be honest. Neither would you if it was in your favour.

It was offside mate but yes, id of taken it if it was the other way round 🤣

9 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

It was offside mate but yes, id of taken it if it was the other way round 🤣

I did say it shouldn't have stood.

But the Rashford goal was legit.

Something is wrong at City at the moment, I think sides have figured out where to sit and where to press against you. Sit deep blocking the midfield, allow your defence to have the ball. Haaland is a goal machine but he doesn't create, if he has no supply your in the shit.

57 minutes ago, Devil said:

I did say it shouldn't have stood.

But the Rashford goal was legit.

Something is wrong at City at the moment, I think sides have figured out where to sit and where to press against you. Sit deep blocking the midfield, allow your defence to have the ball. Haaland is a goal machine but he doesn't create, if he has no supply your in the shit.

I meant both of them shouldn't of stood 🤣 1st was interference and 2nd was offside but it is what it is, crap or bent officials  ..we not playing well no, the way to stop Haaland is to stop the supply like you said .. the world cup has spoiled our rhythm, we will bounce back at some point but maybe not fast enough for the title this season, 3 years running was always going to be difficult 

20 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I meant both of them shouldn't of stood 🤣 1st was interference and 2nd was offside but it is what it is, crap or bent officials  ..we not playing well no, the way to stop Haaland is to stop the supply like you said .. the world cup has spoiled our rhythm, we will bounce back at some point but maybe not fast enough for the title this season, 3 years running was always going to be difficult 

Three years.... we did it

It's gonna get harder mate, we have a proper manager. This season or next, we're going to win the title again, I've watched United enough over the years to know when I'm watching a side capable and I don't think we're far away now.

1 hour ago, Devil said:

Three years.... we did it

It's gonna get harder mate, we have a proper manager. This season or next, we're going to win the title again, I've watched United enough over the years to know when I'm watching a side capable and I don't think we're far away now.

You did, will be difficult with the amount of competition for the league these days though

No harm in believing mate 👍 I expect Liverpool to bounce back next season, Newcastle and Chelsea to improve and maybe Arsenal find some consistency so its going to be interesting if you can maintain this form but to put it into context, your in the best form you have been in the last 4 years and us our worse and you would of lost 1-0 at home to us it the ref wasn't useless

I think today is a massive for Arsenal, if they win then it's probably the first time they become favourites for me. That brings it's own pressure but they do seem to have more about them this season than in previous years.

Archived