Premier League Winner 2022/23  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The Premier League?

• Arsenal
    • Man City
    • Newcastle
    • Other

• Subscriber

With all these Man City headlines it's there for Arsenal to win...if they don't implode, will the City headlines affect the players and Pep? hard to tell but my money atm would go with Arsenal, the Champions League and maybe 3 in a row of league titles will avoid Pep again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we can lock the top 4 in at this point, though the order will change. 

Newcastle are out of gas and have been figured out. Their squad isn't deep enough nor capable enough of change to finish top 4 from here. With Liverpool and Chelsea so far back in the distance, United and Spurs have little to worry about. 

17 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Newcastle are out of gas and have been figured out. Their squad isn't deep enough nor capable enough of change to finish top 4 from here. With Liverpool and Chelsea so far back in the distance, United and Spurs have little to worry about. 

I’d agree with this. Unless we put together 3 wins in a row, we are out of it. 

17 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

I think it's Arsenal's to lose.  Nice to hear people say United are still in it, but I can't see it myself.  Will be happy with 2nd or 3rd.

They seem very capable of loosing it but  hope they don't.

On 09/02/2023 at 12:14, OrangeKhrush said:

it remains arsenals to lose.   the Goodison upset was a once off and I expect arsenal to coast like max Verstappen the final 10 races.  while I would absolutely love a Tyneside fairy tale come from behind, it won't happen and I am on board with arsenal winning it, good club, big tradition and a massive fan base. 

Arsenal are also proof you don't need massive money to win.

No they've spent big although I feel Leicester are the true advocates of that statement?

29 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think City will still win tbh.

Going under the radar but City looks strong on all three fronts this season regardless of a bit of dodgy form.

With the teams out of the FA Cup they are only a bad result for us from having a free run at it in my opinion.

Treble is available for them.

• Subscriber
21 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You can lock in the top 3 but 4th is very open, nobody is overly convincing. I'd probably favour Tottenham after this weekend though.

Newcastle have major Leicester 2019/20 vibes. They even had the good League Cup run.

53 minutes ago, Dan said:

You can lock in the top 3 but 4th is very open, nobody is overly convincing. I'd probably favour Tottenham after this weekend though.

Newcastle have major Leicester 2019/20 vibes. They even had the good League Cup run.

Yes, I'd agree the Top 3 seems to be it's own mini league.

But Spurs, Newcastle & Liverpool all still have plausible hopes & expectations.

1 minute ago, Juniper said:

Not with the way city took them apart 3-1 and looking a bit jaded.

Because you're a new member who hasn't crossed me I'll be nice instead of playing this one up. 

We have an inside joke that's gotta be a decade old at this point. Posting a topic titled 'can xxxx go unbeaten for the rest of the season' used to be the dripping shits in terms of content, but always seemed to curse the team to lose one of its next games. So we started posting the topic ironically. If a race for the title or top 4 was close, someone would post it and pray it cursed them. That's what we're referencing. 

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Because you're a new member who hasn't crossed me I'll be nice instead of playing this one up. 

We have an inside joke that's gotta be a decade old at this point. Posting a topic titled 'can xxxx go unbeaten for the rest of the season' used to be the dripping shits in terms of content, but always seemed to curse the team to lose one of its next games. So we started posting the topic ironically. If a race for the title or top 4 was close, someone would post it and pray it cursed them. That's what we're referencing. 

Does it still work after @Happy Blue tried that & eating bats and spilling vials in the Wuhan institute of virology while on holiday in China & ultimately failed to stop us despite causing a global pandemic?

8 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I see thanks for letting me know.

Archived