• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

LMS League 2022-23 - Round 3 (Serie A)

football forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Short of a laptop right now so sorry for the low-tech update but @Beelzebub is eliminated as Milan drew at Lecce. @nudge, @Bluewolf and @Lucas are through as Inter won 1-0 against Hellas Verona.

The three of you need to make a pick for this week along with the anytime goalscorer and time of first goal in the randomly selected fixture, Spezia vs Roma. I'm afraid I don't have access to my spreadsheet to show your previous picks so you'll have to check your own to make sure there are no repeats!

Fixtures are below, good luck!

Screenshot_20230118_130239_FotMob.jpg

Screenshot_20230118_130249_FotMob.jpg

• Subscriber

Results - Round Three

We have a winner! Last night's draw between Bologna and Cremonese means that @nudge and @Bluewolf failed to pick a fourth consecutive winner, and @Lucas is the Last Man Standing in the Serie A leg for this season courtesy of Roma's 2-0 win at Spezia on Sunday. Congratulations!

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 19.34.09.png

Final scores for this round:

7 points (4 correct picks + 3 bonus points) - @Lucas

5 points (3 correct picks + 2 bonus points) - @nudge and @Bluewolf

3 points (2 correct picks + 1 bonus point) - @Beelzebub

1 point (1 correct pick) - @Whiskey, @Stan and @...Dan

0 points - @Dan, @Michael, @Redcanuck, @DeadLinesman, @Viva la FCB, @Tommy, @RandoEFC, @Rick, @Rucksackfranzose, @Pyfish, @CaaC (John) and @6666

Next round takes us to La Liga. I will launch tomorrow and the first game for Gameweek One will be on Friday.

Archived