talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What do you hope to achieve in 2023?

football forum

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to get out and do more hiking this year, I love it and don't do enough of it.

Defo going to make it an every other week hobby rather than the odd few times a year.

Also gonna cut back on the booze, I love a drink but it needs cutting back to one night a week. I love a few glasses of wine to relax in the evening but I think health wise it would be better to cut it back.

3 hours ago, MUFC said:

Do you have any goals? Career change, holidays or moving house? Or is it more of the same?

Consistently attend the gym. 

Complete the year without slipping into the abyss of poor mental health (again). 

Get better at Golf.

I got a new golf bag and a trolley that folds into a cube at Christmas so I've all the gear but still no idea.

Just want to see a bit more improvement but I need to play more and probably a few lessons would help.

4 hours ago, Bandito Burrito said:

Get into one of the colleges I want to get into lol

I think I may get into a few decent ones

Stick around here for a while and you’ll learn a lot more than any college could teach you. 

Continue to push on with my degree, keeping a high average grade. 
Enjoy a few things I love doing a bit more, to get a bit more out of life! To the surprise of no one i'm sure I can be cynical even about the things I love doing. I want to relax a bit more and just enjoy a few more things for what they are!

On 08/01/2023 at 03:22, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Continue to push on with my degree, keeping a high average grade. 
Enjoy a few things I love doing a bit more, to get a bit more out of life! To the surprise of no one i'm sure I can be cynical even about the things I love doing. I want to relax a bit more and just enjoy a few more things for what they are!

i really liked that 

3 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Got a mandolin for Xmas so that's my goal for 2023, to learn to play it and actually put it to use. I'm not entirely sure how to get it into a rock band but one can only hope for miracles.

I prefer tangerines.

On 03/01/2023 at 11:40, Devil said:

I'd like to get out and do more hiking this year, I love it and don't do enough of it.

Defo going to make it an every other week hobby rather than the odd few times a year.

Also gonna cut back on the booze, I love a drink but it needs cutting back to one night a week. I love a few glasses of wine to relax in the evening but I think health wise it would be better to cut it back.

So far so good. Only drank once since this post was made and fully intend to keep it to once or twice a week.

As I've said on here previously I've always loved keeping fit and healthy but during Covid I picked up and habit of drinking sporadically through the week. Not excessive but enough to slow me down and discourage me from exercising as often as I'd like. At 41 you don't need much reason to swerve exercise so picking up a shit habit was never going to help.

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Devil said:

So far so good. Only drank once since this post was made and fully intend to keep it to once or twice a week.

As I've said on here previously I've always loved keeping fit and healthy but during Covid I picked up and habit of drinking sporadically through the week. Not excessive but enough to slow me down and discourage me from exercising as often as I'd like. At 41 you don't need much reason to swerve exercise so picking up a shit habit was never going to help.

ideal solution... xD

Archived