• Administrator

image.png

all kick-offs 15.00 (GMT) unless stated

Friday 6th January, 2023
Man Utd vs Everton, 20.00 (live on ITV)

Saturday 7th January, 2023
Crystal Palace vs Southampton, 12.30
Forest Green vs Birmingham, 12.30
Gillingham vs Leicester, 12.30 (live on BBC)
Preston vs Huddersfield, 12.30
Reading vs Watford, 12.30
Tottenham vs Portsmouth, 12.30

Blackpool vs Nottm Forest
Boreham Wood vs Accrington Stanley
Bournemouth vs Burnley
Chesterfield vs West Brom
Fleetwood vs QPR
Hull vs Fulham
Ipswich vs Rotherham
Middlesbrough vs Brighton
Millwall vs Sheff Utd
Shrewsbury vs Sunderland

Brentford vs West Ham, 17.30
Coventry vs Wrexham, 17.30
Grimsby vs Burton, 17.30
Luton vs Wigan, 17.30

Sheff Weds vs Newcastle, 18.00 (live on BBC)

Liverpool vs Wolves, 20.00 (live on ITV)

Sunday 8th January, 2023
Bristol City vs Swansea, 12.30
Derby vs Barnsley, 12.30

Cardiff vs Leeds, 14.00 (live on ITV)
Hartlepool vs Stoke, 14.00
Norwich vs Blackburn, 14.00
Stockport vs Walsall, 14.00

Aston Villa vs Stevenage, 16.30
Man City vs Chelsea, 16.30 (live on BBC)

Monday 9th January, 2023
Oxford vs Arsenal, 20.00 (live on ITV)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Would be a total disaster to lose to these. Probably the worst loss of my lifetime. No exagerration either. They're bottom of League Two with 7 goals all season.

Nice early start xD

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Dan said:

Would be a total disaster to lose to these. Probably the worst loss of my lifetime. No exagerration either. They're bottom of League Two with 7 goals all season.

Nice early start xD

Banana skin if ever there was one. 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Banana skin if ever there was one. 

I think if it's a lower league side going well then yes, but honestly even despite our struggles I'm pretty sure we'll be fine here. It would be a bleak, bleak day to blow it to these.

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Nice early start xD

No offence but not sure why your game is  televised. Thought they would of gone for spurs v Portsmouth. Saying that you did win it a couple of years ago. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

No offence but not sure why your game is  televised. Thought they would of gone for spurs v Portsmouth. Saying that you did win it a couple of years ago. 

Lower league at home to Premier League has always been a popular pick. It's also quite a story if we do lose it really - bottom of League Two with 7 goals all season knocking out a Premier League side.

You would think it'll be a procession but you never know. We've made messes of these kinds of fixtures before at Fleetwood and Newport. Granted these are a whole new level to those two.

I think Cardiff will beat us. Terrible record down there and when you go to a club who haven't won in 8 games and haven't scored in the last 3, you just know it's got 1-0 Cardiff written all over it.

• Subscriber

Saw the last half an hour. Problem with the board saying that Lampard has to get a positive result tonight is that that wasn't a sackable performance. Brighton was but they don't prepare contingencies so they couldn't sack him and have a manager in place for tonight or Southampton.

Don't know what they'll do after that but it's obvious they won't even have a shortlist written up yet for the next manager.

Awful mess of a club. Our fans on the other hand are brilliant and deserve better.

Lampard in. Sack the board. 

Just know the parasitic cunts will use this as the "final straw" and sack him tomorrow. The absolute set of incompetent, cancerous gobshites that they are.

Hope the protest tonight gets a bit of attention and they continue every week until the absolute twats that have run the club into the ground fuck off. When a chairman can walk out of a game at 2-0 and go home early, or an owner can simply not fucking turn up to the ground for 12 months out of cowardice it's obvious that they're not fit for purpose - since Moshiri's takeover it's gone from questionable, to worrying, to fuck me, to what the fuck is he playing at, to how to fuck does this cunt dress himself in a morning? Bellend.

Spineless, useless leeches. Fuck off and don't come back.

Cunts. 

Good result, United played decent football at times but where too lackadaisical other times. They sat back and let Everton stay in this game for too long and with a de Gea errors, they were a fraction of hair from ending 2-2.  Would it have gone straight to penalties if even after 90?

Everton showed more than they have in recent league games and Calvert-Lewis had the ball in the back of the net only to ruled offside.  I think they have missed him this season, hopefully he can get a run of games, stay healthy and score a few goals. 

Like others have said, this game shouldn't result in Lampard being fired, Everton showed enough to give Lampard the Southampton and West Ham games before a final decision is made, but since the next games is 8 days away, he may not make it.

• Subscriber

I'm going to the Southampton game. First trip over to Goodison since before Covid for various reasons. Have to read up on the sit in protest that's happening against the board because distant fans like me don't get many good opportunities like that to take part in that stuff. 

Whether Lampard remains in charge is uncertain. I'm not quite sure I'm Frank In myself. Just because the board are a horrendously large problem that haven't given any manager since Moyes a platform to succeed doesn't mean that he's the right man for the job at this point in time. Got nothing but time and sympathy for the bloke really but he's out of his depth in this situation still (as most would be).

13 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Antony still on fraud watch after that tap in.

12 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Antony is aids. 

Hopefully Sancho comes back stronger, fitter and more motivated. He might take Antony's place or at least be rotated in and impress more.

At the moment thought Antony is really struggling to adapt. Seems to fuck up counter attacks with shit passes all the time.

42 minutes ago, Devil said:

Hopefully Sancho comes back stronger, fitter and more motivated. He might take Antony's place or at least be rotated in and impress more.

At the moment thought Antony is really struggling to adapt. Seems to fuck up counter attacks with shit passes all the time.

He just can’t take a man on. Just turns round and makes a shit pass or gets tackled.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived