20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have Tattoos?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Yep, 4, and a couple with writing underneath, all got when I was around 16/17 years old.

Right arm: An eagle with Ida underneath which represents the Disney Cartoon character 'Ida the Off-Beat Eagle, and the same arm underneath a panther.

Left arm: A robin red breast and underneath a Union Jack with a British Lion with the wife's name and son and daughter with 3 hearts which I got around 1989.

All the tattoos are of animals as I love them and would not harm any animal, but I wished really I had never gotten any as they are now losing all their color and look fucking shite.

download.png

• Subscriber

12 Most Dangerous Tattoos In The World Right Now.

Tattoos are not just pictures, they have some deep meanings which a lot of people often don’t pay attention to. You’ll probably agree with me that every tattoo is a statement after checking some of the most dangerous tattoos in the world and reasons why they are dangerous.

download.png
Dangerous Tattoos

6 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

What's the meaning of the other 3 then if you don't mind me asking?

Ones a Faravahar, like this: image.png

the meaning there is that I’m Persian.

One’s the town hall of Hamilton Square at Birkenhead, I got that a few weeks before I left the UK to have a tattoo representing my hometown and where I’m from.

On my left arm there’s this stylized design I had done that has my 2 cats incorporated into it - I consider that just one tattoo. I might add to it and make it a sleeve later, that’s the plan anyways. But that one symbolises that… I like my cats xD

I’ve also got a Liverbird cos I’m basic. I guess that ones got meaning too. And the other one is a cool looking skull with swords that was my first tattoo and I got that because I thought “that looks cool”

• Subscriber

I've got 5. My first was a stylized blue jay. Sort of an impulse, wasn't the greatest work but I got it done in Bali. I would say that one aged the worst, especially as I got more done and realized the line work wasn't great. Even then I wouldn't say I regret it because it brings me great memories of an awesome family trip where we went through 3 weeks in Bali, a week in Japan and a week in Singapore. 

I do want more but I waste money on other things instead.

20 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

I've got 5. My first was a stylized blue jay. Sort of an impulse, wasn't the greatest work but I got it done in Bali. I would say that one aged the worst, especially as I got more done and realized the line work wasn't great. Even then I wouldn't say I regret it because it brings me great memories of an awesome family trip where we went through 3 weeks in Bali, a week in Japan and a week in Singapore. 

I do want more but I waste money on other things instead.

A tattoo in Bali, this man has the soul of a WAustralian @Toinho

Archived