talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wout Weghorst to Man Utd

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Well, @Devil, let's see how he gets on and see if your prediction is right to prove someone else wrong. xD

Manchester United have agreed a deal to sign Netherlands striker Wout Weghorst on loan for the rest of the season.

The 30-year-old Burnley forward spent the first half of the season at Besiktas but is now heading to Manchester for a medical before the move can be completed.

A deal has been reached for his loan at the Turkish club to be terminated.

Weghorst scored eight goals and registered four assists in 16 league games for Besiktas.

FULL REPORT

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Well, @Devil, let's see how he gets on and see if your prediction is right to prove someone else wrong. xD

We will see, I'm quietly confident ETH will utilise him and get the best out of him.

May even score the winner against them if we both qualify for the Carabao Cup final.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Devil said:

Newcastle.

The team the guy I want to prove wrong supports.

Did you mean someone else?

Lol, no, couldn't give a shit who we play tbh as at least ETH has got us in the top 4 of the EFL, Europa, and FA Cup so really not a bad season, so far. 

7 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Lol, no, couldn't give a shit who we play tbh as at least ETH has got us in the top 4 of the EFL, Europa, and FA Cup so really not a bad season, so far. 

Apparently still the only club capable of winning four trophies left in the country. 

I'd be happy with a trophy and top four, we'd have snapped someones hand off for that at the start of the season.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Devil said:

Apparently still the only club capable of winning four trophies left in the country. 

I'd be happy with a trophy and top four, we'd have snapped someones hand off for that at the start of the season.

I can't see us winning all 4 but 1 out of the 4 would be nice whatever, all we need now is a top striker in the mould of Ruud van, Berba etc and we could be in the business, early days yet but we are looking good and I bet there are clubs out there would love a Verane, Casemiro and Bruno type player in their teams not to mention the others. :)

Archived