talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Most Likely To...

football forum

Just now, Cannabis said:

I am as calm as they come so it wouldn't be me Phillip. @Blue however can be angry on my behalf.

Most likely to be Batman?

@Tommy

Most likely to start a football career and go from Real Madrid to Durham Athletic in a year?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
39 minutes ago, Blue said:

@Tommy

Most likely to start a football career and go from Real Madrid to Durham Athletic in a year?

@Dan

if they were a professional footballer, most likely to miss a penalty in World Cup Final?

• 3 months later...
On 22/07/2018 at 00:26, Bluewolf said:

Most likely to make off with your brand new size 10 Flip Flops, and leave you with a pair half the size and then later claim is was all an innocent mistake... 

You. Old people often do these things claiming they cant see/hear well because of their age infact they do it just to mess with young people :ph34r:

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator
9 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Most likely to streak at a football match?

@Rafa Beneathus. A slight stumble over the advertising hoardings, dodges a few stewards and then gets mopped up by another and the 15 seconds of fame is over.

Image result for steward streaker gif

Most Likely to be in prison in the next 3 years...

6 hours ago, Stan said:

@Rafa Beneathus. A slight stumble over the advertising hoardings, dodges a few stewards and then gets mopped up by another and the 15 seconds of fame is over.

Image result for steward streaker gif

Most Likely to be in prison in the next 3 years...

@Fairy In Boots In an "heroic" feat he goes on a rampage and rams over every fucker leaving Birmingham's biggest mosque after Ramadan sermon is over. Not long after he finds himself forging a relationship with the nazi guys on the slammer.

Most likely to marry one of @Stan's sisters.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 29/09/2018 at 22:20, Stan said:

I'm so glad I don't have any sisters cos I wouldn't want them breathing the same air as all you reprobates xD

There was 9 of us in our family, 7 sisters and me & my wee brother, my old man was a navy man, go away at sea for a year, come back and...that's why he had 9 of us!! he loved coming home on leave, pub & bed. :D

• 2 months later...

Archived