talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 2-1 Man City - Saturday 14th January, 2023

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 12.30

Live on BT Sport

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png        VS      1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
02/10/2022 - Man City 6-3 Man Utd
06/03/2022 - Man City 4-1 Man Utd
06/11/2021 - Man Utd 0-2 Man City

Recent Form
Man Utd - WWWWW
Man City - LWWDW

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I hope both sides get bad diarrhea before the match and it gets called off and they both end up somehow not getting 3 points.

I'll go round their dressing rooms Pre-match then because I've had serious shits overnight xD

I can understand why there is an overiding feeling Man Utd might turn City over.

City's performances have been pretty middling recently and that Southampton result was coming for a while.

Man Utd have been on a good run of late. Confidence is high. Rashford's on fire.

But those teams were Forest, Wolves, Bournemouth, Everton and Charlton, 4 of which were at home. Can't get too carried away with that.

Beware the wounded animal. There will be some people writing City off this weekend, very very dangerous I feel.

I am feeling a score draw or either team to knick it by a goal.   City don't seem the same as before and making Haaland a focus of attack has left them dependant on him, he also doesn't press or defend teams can push out easier.  

City are also starting to age and I can see a period of rebuilding coming unless they make a splash in the off season for Bellingham and Rice.   

man United are red hot and this game is a bit of a free hit for them, if they win they open the league up to Man United (and Newcastle if we win).  

I sense a good game and for the first time in years city are under genuine pressure

United are in good form but they've not really overcome many big tests this season, this will be a good marker to find out where they are and how good the form they are in actually is.

Both centre back partnerships look a bit weak, but away from that everything seems as strong as it can be. I'm expecting a City win tbh, but wouldn't be surprised if United nick this on the counter. Still think City should be too strong for United, Haaland needs a big game.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Gentlemen, it is an honour to join you in watching this fine sporting event. May we all be blessed with some mighty good entertainment. 

FFS, 0-0 incoming now then.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 2-1 Man City - Saturday 14th January, 2023
  • The title was changed to Man Utd 1-1 Man City - Saturday 14th January, 2023
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived