talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 2-1 Man City - Saturday 14th January, 2023

football forum

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

City will feel hard done by,  and this will be another contentious one that I personally feel the ref's fudged up again.   But United kept on playing while City melted.    Pep has a massive week upcoming and he is going to have to lay into some players who are just not showing up. 

• Subscriber

That offside, considering we've seen goals disallowed for players standing near the eyeline of a goalkeeper who would have had no chance of saving it anyway, and been deemed to interfere with play... seems a bit mad Rashford wasn't deemed to be there. A player that close to touching the ball is going to affect the way the defenders react.

Just now, RandoEFC said:

That offside, considering we've seen goals disallowed for players standing near the eyeline of a goalkeeper who would have had no chance of saving it anyway, and been deemed to interfere with play... seems a bit mad Rashford wasn't deemed to be there. A player that close to touching the ball is going to affect the way the defenders react.

It's against City so who cares? :ph34r:

Haaland has been a great signing for the rest of the big clubs in this league... proper leveled the playing field as he offers absolutely nothing if he's not scoring goals. 

I'd go as far as to say he's useless in every other department.

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Haaland has been a great signing for the rest of the big clubs in this league... proper leveled the playing field as he offers absolutely nothing if he's not scoring goals. 

I find the attacks on Nunez to be stupid,  I think despite the misses he is always opening up play.   I think he will be a good player. 

6 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

🤣 nice try :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

I find the attacks on Nunez to be stupid,  I think despite the misses he is always opening up play.   I think he will be a good player. 

Only stupid if people don't understand what a forward has to do on top of score goals. As bad as the misses are and he gets deserved criticism for it, the amount of work off the ball to create for other players and create other chances shouldn't be ignored.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived