talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Apprentice 2023

football forum

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to religiously watch it during school, but the show is a shadow of its former self. Not helped by the fact that as you grow older you realise what utter cunts Sugar and Brady are.

Not watched any of this series and don't really feel the desire to. It's had its day for me.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Devil said:

Love the show, its not the same as when it originally started but it's still entertaining. 

I don't watch the first 5 episodes. I watch them on BBC player, watch the 5 over 5 days. Then I just watch it weekly as normal, sounds weird lol but it works for me.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Devil said:

Love the show, its not the same as when it originally started but it's still entertaining. 

This. Nowhere near the same but it's more light entertainment and if anything makes me feel better seeing people who big themselves up no end fail at the simplest of tasks.

Haven't agreed with both of the firings so far. But then we're basing it on the edited version as opposed to what Sugar & assistants see. 

• Subscriber

That was the worse opening episode of the show I've ever seen. Too many candidates with scraggy voices which go right through you. The team leader for the men's team, the 007 wanna be looks totally out of place.

• Subscriber

Anyone watch episode 2? Karen Brady fucked that episode up for me. The girls screwed up on their calculation and measurements. Karen interjected 3 or 4 times. If she didn't then they'd easily of lost that task.

• Administrator
13 hours ago, MUFC said:

Anyone watch episode 2? Karen Brady fucked that episode up for me. The girls screwed up on their calculation and measurements. Karen interjected 3 or 4 times. If she didn't then they'd easily of lost that task.

Yeah she should have let it run. She's not there to help out, more observe. 

8 hours ago, Pyfish said:

As like every series, struggling to see who is going to make it all the way to the final boardroom. 

The early series you could clearly see talented individuals but the last 5 or 6 years you've had coffee shop owners and brownie making businesses.

It's been a shit show in truth. That's not to totally belittle what these people have achieved but they were never really businesses you could really expand into huge ventures.

It's almost felt like he has felt he has has had to pick people on who he likes rather than taking their business truly serious.

• 3 weeks later...

Im failing to see a single candidate that's remotely credible. 

I think its totally run its course now and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Lord Sugar ends up pulling out because these kids looking closer to telesales than credible business partners.

• Administrator

Victoria and Megan are the two with their heads screwed on and will probably be the final 2. Bradley probably their main competitor.

No idea how Avi is still in the process.

Mark was like a bad smell, lingering around for far too long.

Archived