talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stan's PL Prediction League 2022/23 - Week 20 Table

• Administrator

Things seem to be hotting up!

Some very high scores and the first mention has to go to @Dan for his 5 perfect scores! That boosted his 25 points into 32 points as he received the 7-point bonus. His score helped him rise from 9th up to 4th.

Meanwhile, @Storts scored 21 points which is still very good! That took him up to 6th, while @Mark Mark remained in 5th despite also scoring well with 19 points.

@Lucas and @N U F C continue to try and chase down 1st place, and cut @The Liquidator's lead even further by bettering his score by 4 points.

PL20.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Well played @Dan, hioe one of those was the Forest score xD

Nah I had them to win 3-0 xD

Think the bit I'm proudest on on it is that Fulham and Man Utd were both underdogs to win. I cleaned up at the bookies this weekend. I did think it was a series of extremely generous prices and they basically all sailed in.

Only one I'm slightly miffed at is Brighton Liverpool - I've actually bet quite a bit on Brighton beating them and was meant to change that to 3-1 but didn't.

Hadn't realised I'd got that many though.

Just to take a leaf out of our buddy's @Lucas book of playing to the rules in another competition thread, I feel I should bring @Stan attention to his own rules.

Extra Points:

Participation Bonus - If you are on time and predict ALL results in the game-week, you get the full 5-point bonus. If you miss any amount of games in a game-week, you will only get 2 additional points.

Obviously if I am wrong in bringing this to your attention, then I guess you must have moved to France where Al Murray states there are no rules :ph34r:, and then, I am sorry for the interuption. If I am correct, then there are one or two weeks scors to be amended.

Footnote: Outstanding weeks score @Dan. One is truly thankful you did not start last week closer to the top. Lotta ball game left, good luck to you sir!

• Administrator
58 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Just to take a leaf out of our buddy's @Lucas book of playing to the rules in another competition thread, I feel I should bring @Stan attention to his own rules.

Extra Points:

Participation Bonus - If you are on time and predict ALL results in the game-week, you get the full 5-point bonus. If you miss any amount of games in a game-week, you will only get 2 additional points.

I'll be honest mate, I've copied and pasted the guidelines each season from the first time I did it, and that 'rule' has kind of gone out the window. I understand some have other priorities out of the forum and sometimes issues with posting (as you know yourself!) so the 5 points is given even if a game is missed, out of fairness and not being too strict really. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived