• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2022/23 - [16. Spieltag] - 20th January - 22nd January 2023

football forum

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was pinned

Urgh, watching a pre-match interview with Max Eberl. What an insufferable twat. Right at home at that twat club with the other twats who choose to play and work for that twat club. 

• Subscriber
33 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Urgh, watching a pre-match interview with Max Eberl. What an insufferable twat. Right at home at that twat club with the other twats who choose to play and work for that twat club. 

What did he say? xD 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

What did he say? xD 

The reporter asked about his relationship with Marco Rose, because Eberl was obviously unhappy when he left Gladbach for Dortmund, and Eberl went on to say that he always loved Rose as a person etc. And generally just being an annoying twat. 

But he really loves to be in the center of attention. His successor at Gladbach is the total opposite. I think I've heard him speak once or twice since he took over. You hear or read about Eberl every fucking day. 😄

Anyway, watched the match in the background. Very poor second half from Bayern. But at least RB didn't get the three points. 

Strange at the start - not sure who they were but sadly the old man on the left and the goalkeeper who cannot catch a ball are still there.  1-0 at half time is still not as bad as before Chrsitmas.  Just have to hope that Bultter keeps as quiet for the second half or we will still be in trouble....  At least it's nice to be back folks - hope you are all having a hapopy new year!.

• Subscriber

What a humiliation for Freiburg... Not only did they miss the chance to get closer to Bayern, but also ruined their goal difference massively. 6-0, wtf.

Union, on the other hand, managed to turn the game around and win 3-1 despite going a goal down early in the game... 

An important win for Bochum, especially considering it's against a fellow relegation candidate. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Fuck. Köln take the lead. 

These commentating kids are actually annoying as shit today. xD

I actually watched a Werder Inside video earlier with the kids, and thought "nah fuck, it might be a cool idea, but I wouldn't want to listen to them for 90 minutes" xD

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I actually watched a Werder Inside video earlier with the kids, and thought "nah fuck, it might be a cool idea, but I wouldn't want to listen to them for 90 minutes" xD

Last time it was actually quite funny, but 90% because of the girl Sophie, who was hilarious. She's there again today too, but only on the sidelines. These two boys are annoying. xD

2:0. :( 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Oh for fucks sake. Pavlenka out of his goal to clear the ball, but it goes straight to Köln who score into the empty net. 

And all because yet another case of stupidly lost possession in midfield... Three mistakes by us, three goals for Köln. Mental.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived