talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2022/23 - [16. Spieltag] - 20th January - 22nd January 2023

football forum

Nothing Holy about this and I refuse to make any comment to upset nudge - she will hardly see anything worse again this season and tomorrow - as they say - is another day.  Sorry I can't offer a shoulder to cry on as mine is wet enough already 😭.  Dorothy and Toto had the right idea - 'Somewhere bluebirds fly!'  Green ones can too!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gladbach - Leverkusen 0:2 at half-time. Gladbach started well and had more possession, but failed to create clear chances. Leverkusen purely rely on their pace and it works. They are so fucking scary when they counter attack. If I was a defender and had to play against Leverkusen, I'd call in sick. I couldn't be arsed to look like a slow clown against their fast midgets. 

So 2-3 final score. Leverkusen looked really good over 80 minutes. Very organised defensively, and super fluid and fast as fuck when attacking. Gladbach almost came back towards the end, but somehow they never seemed to be in a rush? Like, they need a goal desperately, and just played the ball back and forth to each other. Weird. 

Looks like Xabi Alonso was the right choice for Leverkusen. 

Gladbach under Farke as always: Not really bad, but not really that good either. 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

7 goals too many, I'd say xD

🎵 Denn wenn et Trömmelche jeht

Dann stonn mer all parat

Un mer trecke durch die Stadt

Un jeder hätt jesaat

Kölle Alaaf, Alaaf Kölle Alaaf. 🎵

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Tommy said:

Quite a good goal tally at the first matchday after the winter break. 

Unbenannt.png

Freiburg and Werder Bremen both got a real battering this matchday. I don't think anyone could have predicted that they would get destroyed in the way that they did. Both teams have had a decent season so far, especially Freiburg, who even after this heavy defeat, still find themselves in 4th place in the Bundesliga standings. Augsburg also put up a good fight away against Dortmund, despite eventually losing their match 4-3. All in all, it was a very entertaining matchday, with plenty of goals scored.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived