jZ8dSYS0-trs0hqL9.png Barcelona v. hGMWMdT0-ITRInIg5.png Getafe

22.01. 15:00
GUtNYAWH-6Ji4HyFe.pngAth Bilbao v. CGPhnpne-2irdgP53.pngReal Madrid

23.01. 15:00
8Cqphq8k-0ftQAawe.pngValencia v. Eeg4cBjC-Kn1FPYL8.pngAlmeria

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bundesliga starts back up this week so I won't have as much time to throw around in La Liga, but I'll still be looking forward to these fixtures at the weekend:

Sevilla v. Cadiz: The relegation dogfights continue with another banger this weekend.  Sevilla are at home and should be favorites.  They shit the bed at Girona last matchday and are once again in the bottom 3.  Cadiz dropped 2 points at home to lowly Elche last week.  The winner (if any) could vault themselves up several places in the table.  It's likely to be a slap-fight/handbags and a 1-1 draw but I'm here for it.

Valencia v. Almeria: Valencia's last week or so has been hectic as they lost at home to lowly Cadiz, lost to Real Shite on penalties in the Saudi Arabia Money Cup, and then thumped Gijon in the Copa del Rey.  Here's to them gaining some form in the league against promoted Almeria, who I know very little about and don't really want to know anything about.  Wait...they do have that quick little winger Ramazani that I like.

Athletic Club v. SL Club #1: Athletic tend to play well against big opposition (I don't consider Sociedad big opposition), and they're at home.  I'd like to see them mix up the title race a bit.  As far as their opposition, I don't comment on SL clubs.

• Administrator

Lively end to the Villarreal/Girona game.

94th minute - Villarreal miss a penalty
95th minute - Girona goal disallowed for offside
100th minute - Villarreal score a penalty and win the game.

On 19/01/2023 at 07:35, Coma said:

Bundesliga starts back up this week so I won't have as much time to throw around in La Liga, but I'll still be looking forward to these fixtures at the weekend:

Sevilla v. Cadiz: The relegation dogfights continue with another banger this weekend.  Sevilla are at home and should be favorites.  They shit the bed at Girona last matchday and are once again in the bottom 3.  Cadiz dropped 2 points at home to lowly Elche last week.  The winner (if any) could vault themselves up several places in the table.  It's likely to be a slap-fight/handbags and a 1-1 draw but I'm here for it.

Valencia v. Almeria: Valencia's last week or so has been hectic as they lost at home to lowly Cadiz, lost to Real Shite on penalties in the Saudi Arabia Money Cup, and then thumped Gijon in the Copa del Rey.  Here's to them gaining some form in the league against promoted Almeria, who I know very little about and don't really want to know anything about.  Wait...they do have that quick little winger Ramazani that I like.

Athletic Club v. SL Club #1: Athletic tend to play well against big opposition (I don't consider Sociedad big opposition), and they're at home.  I'd like to see them mix up the title race a bit.  As far as their opposition, I don't comment on SL clubs.

I wasn't very passionate this weekend and only watched the Sevilla match.  I saw the Valencia score and couldn't bring myself to watch them drop points to another promoted club, so I dodged that match.  New matchday thread will be out soon.

Archived