talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Neymar Jr. Discussion

football forum

17 hours ago, Cicero said:

If there is one phenomenon I believe in, it is Karma 

Such a soft cunt. Bloke only rolled his ankle and is crying like a maniac. Imagine if he tore his acl.

reported to be fit enough to face Real. 

Karma for what? Leaving Barcelona?

Now it seems he has actually done some damage. Will most likely miss the Real madrid game. Just hope he makes the world cup.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

I think he was referring to Neymar diving and faking injuries.

Still though, I wouldn't personally wish injury on the lad as he's one of the best to watch in the world right now. He could have also potentially been the difference against Real Madrid.

Paris-Saint Germain have confirmed Neymar has suffered a fractured metatarsal and a sprained ankle.

Sky Sports News reported on Monday that Neymar would miss the Champions League clash with Real Madrid on March 6 due to the injury he picked up in their 3-0 win over Marseille.

The Brazil international was stretchered off in tears after rolling his ankle following a challenge from Bouna Sarr which left him fearing his season would be over.

2 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Now it seems he has actually done some damage. Will most likely miss the Real madrid game. Just hope he makes the world cup.

1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I think he was referring to Neymar diving and faking injuries.

Still though, I wouldn't personally wish injury on the lad as he's one of the best to watch in the world right now. He could have also potentially been the difference against Real Madrid.

His ego is worse than Ronaldo's. His actions on the pitch, the whole Cavani debacle. Acting like an absolute child 90% of the time.  Thnking he has a divine right everywhere he goes. . El Loco summed him up brilliantly. 

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Genuinly think that Neymar has played his last game for PSG.

I'm not so sure. The contracts the players on PSG are on are insane - you'd have to get a club willing to match insane wages. That's not beyond the realm of possibility with a player like Neymar. But PSG's contracts can mean that PSG can be a gilded cage for their players, unless PSG decides they're dead weight. Which I don't think they'll decide with Neymar unless he really creates disharmony in the dressing room.

43 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

unless he really creates disharmony in the dressing room.

This has already occurred since quite some time ago.  Neymar is untouchable as things stand and they won't change because PSG don't have anything anywhere near the realms of the marketing potential Neymar provides...  Neymar all by himself puts Paris Saint-Germain on a different stratosphere where marketability is concerned and even then (with him) they're lagging behind the elite clubs by a million miles in this sense due to the product of Ligue1 being absolute nonsense.  But without him they are nothing even when they win!

Neymar Pai confirmed to ESPN Brasil that his son will be absent 6 to 8 weeks.

I´ll expand on this later, but I don´t think this means the elimination of PSG in the Champions League. In some ways I wonder if Neymar is not becoming kinda like Zlatan Ibrahimovic, a great individual player who worsens the overall play of his team.

46 minutes ago, Stan said:

wut

Both Neymar and Oscar post photos on their social media with their sisters, but the way they take the photos with one another, you'd think they were their significant other. Pretty strange. xD

On 2/28/2018 at 03:23, SirBalon said:

This has already occurred since quite some time ago.  Neymar is untouchable as things stand and they won't change because PSG don't have anything anywhere near the realms of the marketing potential Neymar provides...  Neymar all by himself puts Paris Saint-Germain on a different stratosphere where marketability is concerned and even then (with him) they're lagging behind the elite clubs by a million miles in this sense due to the product of Ligue1 being absolute nonsense.  But without him they are nothing even when they win!

yeah.    today's football is all about the moooolllaaahh. ( money ).

but on a sporting level, even if PSG  win by a margin of 20 points in the french league but will be knocked out of the UCL, this "project" of theirs will be a failure.   

as for the world cup,   neymar isn't ronaldo.   we'll be seeing another 7-0 defeat perhaps  :P  

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5716210/paris-saint-germain-star-neymar-set-to-pocket-720000-bonus-from-nike-if-he-wins-ballon-dor/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/neymars-nike-contract-revealed-including-12118386

he'll have to wait till either Messi or Ronaldo retires.    and he should transfer either to the EPL or go back to spain and win trophies.    

9 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5716210/paris-saint-germain-star-neymar-set-to-pocket-720000-bonus-from-nike-if-he-wins-ballon-dor/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/neymars-nike-contract-revealed-including-12118386

he'll have to wait till either Messi or Ronaldo retires.    and he should transfer either to the EPL or go back to spain and win trophies.    

There are no guarantees that he will be the next to dominate individually and apart from having to move league there are other players like De Bruyne who is much better.

34 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

There are no guarantees that he will be the next to dominate individually and apart from having to move league there are other players like De Bruyne who is much better.

agree.     Kevin has been instrumental for City.      He's been the best player in england at the moment.

what about in italy ???   right off the bat who can we name as the significant player for the season ??   

5 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

agree.     Kevin has been instrumental for City.      He's been the best player in england at the moment.

what about in italy ???   right off the bat who can we name as the significant player for the season ??   

In Italy I’m not sure although Insigne has had a great season until now.

But I’m not talking about the here and now because right now we still have Messi.

But for the future we have De Bruyne (Belgium), Castillo (Holland), Asensio (Spain), Isco (Spain) or Kane (England). All of them and maybe more are on a different level to Neymar for me. 

Archived