talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Neymar Jr. Discussion

football forum

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is nothing wrong with wanting to step outside the comfort zone and forging a new pathway outside of Messi's shadow. Is the French league weaker? Yes but he has proved his ability in Spain, and to perhaps leaving a legacy across Europe is something that interests Neymar. Some men may have it all but still need to push forwards into the unknown.

• Administrator

I find it curious reports are stating Neymar had decided to leave despite pressure to stay. Barcelona have this all wrong, if someone want to leave you don't pressure them to stay. You plead. I do find their antics curious

27 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Spot on spike. The cules are just bitter cause they thought neymar was going to stick around for years, i dont blame him at all.

At the end of the day, neymar got what he wanted and barcelona took the L. 

Neymar's a class player and from a pure footballing perspective it's a loss, without a doubt, but you're speaking about him as if he was the second coming and as if he took the club to new heights, which isn't the case.

The team will continue to be successful without him, as they were before his arrival.

3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

"Neymar isn't going nowhere!"

Sirbalon... soon after finding out it was going to happen most likely he started dissing the family xD neymar will be fine while barcelona struggles to keep up with Real Madrid. 

God you are a walking Irony xD

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

News is Neymar has passed his medical in Porto (Portugal) with ex-Barça player Maxwell who is now one of PSG's directors for sport. 

So this transfer from Barcelona to Paris involves him allegedly flying to London earlier and now having a medical in Portugal? I will pretend to understand. 

11 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Pique's caption a few days ago...

"Se queda" guess he forgot to add the rest, it should be, se quedaRON SIN NEYMAR :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The comments on that pic are epic, surely Pique will delete that pic now. 

@SirBalon can you translate this for me por favor? 

¡¡Imbécil!! Así aprenderás la lección. El PSG te ha cerrado esa bocaza de cerdo que tienes. Ahora os aguantáis y os quedáis con un anormal menos, aunque no os debería importar mucho ya que tenéis al "mejor jugador del mundo". Me río en tu cara y en la de todos los imbéciles cono tú (o sea, todos los seguidores del "Farça".😂😂😂👌🏼👌🏼

Mate... I'm never going to read or translate crap from social media. Imbecilic jabberings from people that pretend to know about football but are simply quite retarded. And I say this even when their jabberings are in favour of Arsenal or Barça. 

Intead news alerts on social media but I don't read the comments. 

48 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

So this transfer from Barcelona to Paris involves him allegedly flying to London earlier and now having a medical in Portugal? I will pretend to understand. 

Yeah I found that confusing. Maybe he's going to London after the medical. 

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Pique's caption a few days ago...

"Se queda" guess he forgot to add the rest, it should be, se quedaRON SIN NEYMAR :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The comments on that pic are epic, surely Pique will delete that pic now. 

@SirBalon can you translate this for me por favor? 

¡¡Imbécil!! Así aprenderás la lección. El PSG te ha cerrado esa bocaza de cerdo que tienes. Ahora os aguantáis y os quedáis con un anormal menos, aunque no os debería importar mucho ya que tenéis al "mejor jugador del mundo". Me río en tu cara y en la de todos los imbéciles cono tú (o sea, todos los seguidores del "Farça".😂😂😂👌🏼👌🏼

Yeah poor move. He should do a Teso and leave evidence for all to see of a statement that completely back fires. 

Morata>>>>Lukaku 4eva

800px-Centro_Empresarial_Bilma_(Madrid)_

Official: LFP refuse to accept Neymar's €222m buy-out clause

So PSG have attempted to deposit the €222m in the offices of the LFP in Madrid.  The famed Spanish layer Juan de Dios Crespo expert in international financial law who has also worked a lot in resolving cases for footballers all around the world was contracted by Paris Saint-Germain to deposit the cheque and in this way release Neymar Jr from his contractual obligations at FC Barcelona.

As expected and as announced by the president of the LFP, Javier Tebas, the cheque wasn't accepted.  Just so people understand...  FC Barcelona as an entity are against this action by the LFP.  Barça want this telenovela finished as soon as possible because it's destabilising the club.

Juan de Dios Crespo will probably deposit the amount in a notary until the situation is resolved.

Archived